Chapter one

I woke up today in a good mood,ready to peacefully start off my day. So I grab my phone to play my favorite playlist, which is mostly composed of kehlani's music, don't judge me I love her.
Anyway, I let the music play in the background while I got ready for work.
I work at this little fast food next to my house. I only worked on the weekends because I have school during the week. I really like this job because it is chill and everybody there is nice.

At this point you're probably wondering who I am, my bad, let me introduce myself.
My name is Amaya , I am 16. I'm a 5''8 foot tall beautiful dark-skin girl, with beautiful mid back length kinky-curly hair. I am originally from a small west African country, but my parents( my mom & my stepdad) and I moved to to Austria when I was 6 years old , so I don't really remember much from back home. I'm in grade 10, I got like 3 more years of high school ( yeah the school system here is a little confusing). I have 2 little siblings who are 5 & 2 years old.

As I am getting ready for work I decide to do my habitual high puff( shout out to the lazy naturals out there), I also find myself laying my edges down, something I don't usually do because I don't really like gel in my hair like that.

Anyways, I paired my work shirt which has the fast food's logo on it with my favorite pair of jeans, I love them because I love the way they kiss and hug my curves and quite frankly, I just look and feel good in them. To that I decided to wear a pair of black Nike with small golden hoops.

It's 9:40h when I finally decide to get out of the house,work starts at 10:00h but that's fine because my job is only like 7 minutes max away from our house. So that's perfect.

I finally get to work, our boss gives us the rundown on everything on our plan for the day, today, my job is at the counter, taking orders and occasionally serving drinks to help my coworkers out. Usually I'm the kitchen doing dishes, which I actually like because as the introvert I am, I don't really like seeing too many people at once because I have a mild social anxiety. But I don't really mind being at the counter though. Plus I know how to keep that smiling customer service face no matter how crappy my day is going.

When I woke up this morning, I knew my day was going to be great and that something great was going to happen. Well I wasn't wrong.
As I'm taking orders, this insanely beautiful girl is in front of me, placing her order.
Gosh she was so beautiful, she was brown skin with beautiful hazel eyes and beautifully shaped lips. She had ombré black and honey blond faux locs  as hairstyle. I can't even begin to the way she was shaped, she was medium weight with beautiful curves and the perfect size of boobs.
Two words " Amandla Sternberg" , she looked almost exactly like her, especially her eye shape.

This whole time I'm thinking to myself " damn she's so gorgeous".
So while I'm taking her order, in my head it's like "hey, beautiful can I have your number?"

Once her order came, her friends and her went and sat down. She down directly facing me, our eyes constantly meeting and us constantly smiling at each other. It was the best feeling ever.

Couldn't even concentrate on my job anymore because I kept making up scenarios on how I'm going to ask for her number or how I was going to slid my number or her receipt or something.

While I'm putting away some dishes, once I turn back around, I see her coming in my direction. And my heart started racing.

________________________________

Hey guys, this is my first book on here, this one is really close to my heart. So I hope you guys enjoy it.
Please don't forget to vote and comment.
I have so much in store and I hope you'll going to stick around.
Thank you again for reading.