Chapter 3

It's been 2 weeks since I last saw her, my crush ( yeah she already holds that position in my life).
It's been 2 weeks of me thinking about her.
2 weeks of me wondering what her name was.
2 weeks of me wondering if she prefers chocolate ice cream or coconut ice cream( I love everything coconut).
2 weeks of me wondering when I will see her again. But I'm not that lucky, so I tried to forget her, but I couldn't.

As I got ready for work, my mom came into my room to give me a Liste of groceries to pick up after work.
I have a complicated relationship with my parents especially with my mom.
We don't have that "mom- daughter" relationship. It's really rocky between us.
I just never felt connected to her, at some point in my life I even thought I was adopted, yeah for real.
Honestly, given the way she treats me I wouldn't be surprised if I was.
I'm definitely not her favorite child.
As for my dad( stepdad), he treats me well that's why I don't call him my stepdad but my dad. But obviously when my mom and I get into a fight, he takes her side.

Anyway, I get out of the house and take my habitual route to work.
I get to work and my boss lets me know that I will be working at the counter today, which I'm not too happy about because I'm not in a good mood today.
I guess I'm fake smiling at the customers today, I always do that anyways so it's not that hard.

As I was about to finish my shift, after working for five hours, I saw her.
The girl I've been thinking about for the last two weeks. The girl that has been filling my dreams and driving me insane.
I know all this might sound weird but I easily get attached to people.
She walks in my direction and my heart just starts racing like crazy.
In my Head,  I'm thinking of what I'm going to do,  how I'm going to ask for her number or give her my number.
I decide to calm down first, because when my mind does that I kind of forget my words. So I decide to write my number and a phrase saying " text me" on a sticky note.

She comes up to me with the same smile she had the last time I saw her, she looked even more beautiful this time.
She was dressed really simply but god she looked good.
She was wearing a pair of loose jeans with a crop top and a pair of dr martens, her hair was still in her ombré locks but she had them in a half up half down ponytail.
She comes up to me smiling, she greats me and while I'm taking her order I could feel her looking at me. And honestly I'm not complaining.

Once I was done with her order, I stuck the sticky note on her receipt and handed over her order.
As she was walking to go seat at the exact seat she sat at last time, she realized I left a sticky note on her tray so she turned around and gave me big smile.
Once she sat down, she looked at me and gave me another big smile, and then she took out her phone I could see her  typing  my number into her phone and then she typed even more and gave me thumbs up to let me know it was done.
When my phone vibrated in my jeans pocket, I knew it was her.
I fell all kinds of emotions at that moment, I was so happy gosh, like  the bad mood I woke up with disappeared.

As I was cleaning the counter top, my boss came up to me and told me that I could stop my shift now since there's not much going on, my shift would have ended  in 30 minutes anyway.
So I clock out and go into the changing room to collect my stuff, I take out my phone and see a " hey sticky note girl"  text from an unknown number, a little laugh escaped from my mouth.

When I finally got out to go home, she was still sitting there, sipping on her lemonade. So I gathered my courage and went to her. 

____________________________

Hey guys, I hope you're doing ok with this messy situation going on.
Sending you'll some love and strength.
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.
Also please don't forget to vote, I would really appreciate that.