Date: 1

'He's supposed to be here in 10 minutes and I'm not even out of bed.'

Virgil was supposed to be getting ready for his and Roman's first date. But, he took a nap after school and didn't wake up until 30 minutes ago, and he still wasn't out of bed. So, he slowly got himself out of bed. He changed into jeans, a purple t-shirt, and a leather jacket. He put on faded, worn down black converse to top it all off. Then, he went into his bathroom to wash up and fix his hair. He washed his face and brushed his teeth, then put on cologne and deodorant. He combed through his hair and styled it a little. Then he heard the doorbell.

"Coming!"

His mom had answered the door, and he ran down with his phone and house key. Roman was standing there, in jeans, a white t-shirt, and his red Varsity jacket. He looked like you're stereotypical teen boy, but Virgil thought it was kinda cute.

Roman smiled as he said hello to Virgil's mom, and then he looked at Virgil. Roman smiled fondly at him.

"You look nice... I like the jacket."

Virgil blushed a bit, and he smiled. "Um- thanks, Roman." He said goodbye to his mom and kissed her cheek.

He took Roman's hand and he walked out of the house and to Roman's car. Roman was just taking him to dinner as their first date. Basic, and simple.

Virgil looked up at him. "Don't we have to act like an established couple, too? It's gonna be so weird." Roman laughed a bit. "Don't worry, Vee. We've got this, plus, neither of us wanna back down from a challenge do we?"

Virgil laughed. "Hell no!"

Roman opened the passenger door for him. "Exactly." He kissed Virgil's cheek, and then let him sit down. Roman went to the other side and got into the car. He drove away to the restaurant, which was Carrabbas.

Roman parked, and they both got out of the car. Virgil yawned, and he smiled at Roman. "Carrabbas?" Roman smiled and grabbed his hand. "You said you love Italian, right?"

'He remembered that...'

Virgil laughed. "Yeah, I do."

Roman took him inside, and asked for a table. They had to wait about ten minutes, which was fine. Virgil sat with Roman in the waiting area, holding his hand. He leaned against him, and shut his eyes. Roman smiled at him.

After a while, the hostess called Roman's name, and they were brought to their table. Roman pulled Virgil's chair for him, and Virgil smiled and thanked him. He sat down, and he put his napkin on his lap, setting his silverware aside. Roman sat down across from him, and he did the same. They both opened their menus and began reading. After a minute or two, a waiter came by.

"Oh- I'll just have lemon water, please. Thank you." Virgil nodded a bit.

Roman hummed. "I'll have the same. Thanks!"

The waiter nodded and walked away. Virgil looked over at Roman.

'He's wearing his fucking Varsity jacket out to dinner.'

Virgil smiled, and shook his head. "Sometimes, you're stupid, Roman. Be happy you're cute or I wouldn't have gone out with you."

Roman raised an eyebrow. "You think I'm cute?"

"I also said you're stupid?"

Roman sighed. "What did I do this time?" Virgil laughed a bit. "You're wearing that jacket out to dinner!"

Roman frowned. "Oh. I guess that was kinda dumb, huh?" Virgil smiled at him. "It's okay, Roman... At least it's comfy, right?"

Roman nodded. "Yeah."

As the night went on, the two talked about most anything that happened to cross their minds. Virgil had a really nice time with Roman. Roman even paid for dinner, which was really nice of him, Virgil thought. So, Roman drove him home.

Virgil held his hands outside his house. He looked up at Roman, and he smiled. "I had a really nice time tonight, y'know."

Roman smiled. "Well, I'm glad you did... Maybe we can do it again sometime." He winked.

Virgil laughed. "Shut up!" He smiled, and leaned up to kiss Roman's cheek. Roman let him, and he smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Virgil nodded.

"See you, Roman."

First date!! I hope that y'all end up liking this idea even though it's definitely  been done before. Anyways, I have to be up early tomorrow and it's late where I am. More coming soon! :) Take care everyone! <3