Toilet Rolls!

Rainy season

"Everyone!  Settle down! Or no cereal!"  Jimin says and the minis quickly run to their chairs.

"Here you go, Hope. "

'Thank you!'

"Chim...Tae. "

'Thank you Chimmy! '

"Jimin-Hyung,  have you seen Kookie?" Jungkook asks and looks around for Kookie.

"No?"

"His in he's potty." Jin points to the washroom.

"Ah! Thanks!"

"Aigoo, Kookie can do he's potty all by himself?" J-Hope asks and Jin scoffs.

"No way! He can't even wipe himself! he just can get into that."

"Ah...Hyung, he will learn." Jimin sat down while watching the minis.

'Good morning.' Jinie walks toward them and bows.

"Oh, Jinie. Come on, sit down. I'll prepare your cereal." Jimin was about to get up but Jinie stops him.

'I'll do it. Thank you.'

'Gooood morning!!' Hope comes while rubbing his eyes.

"Hey! Morning!" J-Hope greets him.

'Why so cold?' Yoon slowly walks and rubs he's former arm.

"It's the first day of the rainy season, that's why it's cold." Namjoon pops out and smiles at everyone.

"Rainy season came already? !" J-Hope gasps.

"We have to buy some supplies before a heavy rainfall. " Jin suggests and everyone nods.

"Everyone write your list what you want and need. We will be going to the groceries today." Jin announces and walks out.

"We need toilet rolls," Jimin says quietly.

"KOOKIE!!!" Suddenly they flinches and ran toward the washroom.

"What's wrong?!" Everyone was worried but they start to laugh when they saw what was in front of them.

"Kookie! What are you doing!" Jin was about to faint after seeing the mess Kookie made.

"Guys...." J-Hope draws attention.

"Those were our last pair of toilet rolls...."

"WHAT!" Taehyung screams and faints as well.

"Shopping it is then..." Jimin sighs.

************************************

"Alright! I don't want any kind of unimportant item in my cart!" Jin says while staring at the others.

"Yes, sir!" Taehyung salutes and quickly rushes to the snacks aisle.

"Jimin, go grab some vegetables for dinner." Jin requests and Jimin nods.