Yeontan

"MMMMM MMMMM SOMETHING SMELLS GOOOD!!" J-Hope beams as he stops playing with Kookie.

"Maybe Jin-Hyung is making apple pie. " Jimin answers while folding some origami papers.

"Isn't that the fourth time he has made it?"Taehyung asks as he was lost in the TV with Tae.

"But the mini's love them. What can Hyung do." Jungkook says and they nod.

DING DONG~~

"Who might that be?" J-Hope gets up to open the door and Kookie whines because J-Hope left him.

"Maybe one of Jin-Hyung's delivery," Taehyung states as he watches TV with the mini's.

"Kookie-ah,  come here," Jimin calls Kookie but he puffs his cheeks while crossing his arms.

Suddenly there was some barking coming from the front entrance.

"Aigoo! Look who has come!" J-Hope chirps while cuddling a small dog.

"Tannie! " Jimin quickly rushes to J-Hope. Taehyung notices it and gets up.

"Yeontan came. That's out of the blue." J-Hope messes with Yeontan's fur and he barks.

"He grew up so well." Jimin compliments.

'I wawnnaw plawy with Tawnnie!' Tae tugs on Taehyung's pant to draw his attention. Chim slowly walks to Kookie who was fuming in anger.

'Kookie...?' Kookie gets up and waddles to the group.

Yeontan notices Kookie who was glaring at Yeontan. Yeontan starts to bark at him. Kookie puffs his cheeks. Jimin, J-Hope, and Taehyung notice Kookie as well.

Kookie inhales and...

'WOOF WOOF WOOF'

"WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF!"

'WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF!'

"WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF! "

Yeontan and Kookie start to fight each other while barking. Jin notices that scene and sighs.

"Why Kookie is barking at Yeontan? " Namjoon asks and Jin shrugs his shoulder before walking away.

"Weird...just like Jungkook." Namjoon stood there and witness that scene.

************************

Kookie gulps down the water like crazy. He was fighting with Yeontan for a long time which made him thirsty and almost cracked his voice as well.

Jimin pats Kookie's head while smiling. J-Hope let Yeontan drink as well, Tae caresses Yeontan's fur and Chim kneels before Yeontan as he drinks water.

"If you get tried by doing that, then why did you started?" Suga asks while staring at Kookie. Kookie pouts but quickly glares at the dog again.

"Who knows...haha.." Jimin nervously laughs and Kookie jumps off from the couch.

"There he goes again.." Suga points.

Kookie waddles to Yeontan and Chim notices him.

'Do you wawnt to pawt him?' Chim asks but Kookie puffs his cheeks. Tae grins widely and grabs Yeontan.

'We awre going to plawy! Chim! Come on!' Tae walks away while holding Yeontan who scoffs at Kookie.  Kookie's eyes widen but he clenches his fist.

Chim runs behind Tae as they gather in their playhouse.

"Aigoo, look at the time. Kookie, it's your nap time." Jimin says and goes to pick up Kookie but Kookie falls down on Jimin's hand.