Episode 4

[EPISODE 4: ]

Y/n's POV:

I woke up and felt pain at my nose. Damn that Jimin.
But wait...the gauze, its new? Who changed it? Maybe Nayeon unnie...

~~

I went to the cafeteria and saw Jeongyeon with the others waving at me. I walked towards there.

"Hey, how's your nose? I heard that Jimin punched you. I'm gonna kill hi--" Nayeon cutted Jeongyeon off.
"Don't fucking do it Yoo.." She said scarily.
"I'm fine tho, Nayeon unnie did you changed my gauze?" She shooked her head.
"Nopes, maybe Jihyo or Mina?" She said shrugging.

~~

I went to the Nurse station, it looks like Dahyun and Jihyo is on duty here.

"Hey dubu! Hey Jihyomas!" Dahyun blushed while Jihyo glares at me. I shrugged her off.
"Jihyo, did you put this new gauze at my nose?" She went silent for a second.
"Nope, Mina did it while you were sleeping." She said.
"Oh...Dahyun do we have a patient?"  they looked at each other before laughing.
"We have a day off today pabo!" Jihyo said giggling.
"Oh btw, Mina said we'll be having a party tonight at a bar.." She continued. I nodded and went to our office.

.......

Damn its so boring here. I finished reading all of my books and come to think of it, Mina's not here. Nayeon too!!

"Hey Jeongyeon? Where are they?" I told to my bestfriend.
"They're checking the bar. We have a party tonight." I nodded and put my earphones on jamming to the music.

~~

So now, we're here at the bar. I'm with Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Sana. We went in and saw Jihyo,Mina,Maknae line and Momo eating the food.
" Momo unnie!! You're gonna empty the food!!" I said as they laughed at Momo pouting.

......

Its almost midnight and they're drunk. While me? Nope, I decided to just drink a juice. Mina is a little drunk since Sana and Momo unnie insisted her to drink.

Only Jihyo and I are not drunk. Suddenly, she spoke while Nayeon and Momo are singing at the karaoke.

"Take care of Mina y/n. She rarely warms up to a person.." she said. I looked at her confuse. She smiled as we watched the peach sisters sing side by side.

'What does Jihyo even mean about that?'  I thought.

After an hour, Jihyo and I decided to go to the hospital. Good thing, Jeongyeon wasn't that drunk.

"Y/n bring Mina okay? Nayeon hurry up you grandma!" Jeongyeon said. We all dragged them out of the bar with me paying.

I piggyback Mina as she was sleeping.

Cute..

I looked back and saw the two struggling at Nayeon and Momo since the maknae line can't drink yet so they're not drunk. Dahyun was carrying Sana and she kept on kissing her!

"Hurry up Nayeon! Momo stop playing with my hair!!" Jeongyeon said. I giggled and felt Mina budge.

"You're awake?" I said. She nodded with her arms at my neck while her legs are at my waist.
"Don't mind them, go back to sleep." I said. I felt her breath at my neck. Shit I'm gonna die here. And did I mention her perfume? Damn its so good.

Jihyo's POV:

I smiled at the two which is ahead of us. Its rare for Mina like this.