Episode 13

[EPISODE 13: Death]

Mina's POV:

I woke up and went outside of my room. I went to grab my robe and went straight to the canteen. I was about to order when the waitress handed me a rice with eggs and bacons. And there's an Amercano beside it, I dig in because I'm so hungry!!

I finished and saw a note,

Ms.Myoui did you liked your breakfast?
I told you to eat more but you didn't.
I bought you an Americano since maybe you
Haven't tasted it for a while.

Anyways,enjoy!!

I smiled and stood up going to the emergency room. There, I saw Jeongyeon, Y/n and the others laughing.

"Hey Minari!" Y/n called out to me when she saw me. I blushed and saw the others smirking, I glared at them then they just laughed..

I went beside Sana as she continued to tease me.

"Y/n! Get your ass here!" I heard Irene yelling at Y/n. We chuckled at how Y/n looked scared at Irene.
She went out and all of them looked at me with mischievous smirks.

"Minari huh?"

"Minari~"

"Shut up you guys!!" I said blushing while looking down.
"Aww....Mitang has changed." Momo said while munching her chips.
"Why don't you confess Mina?" Jihyo said, while the others nodded.
"I...--"
"Hey Mina!!" We turned our heads and saw Jimin. For a second, I saw all of them roll their eyes at him while Jeongyeon glared at him.
"Wanna go out with me? We have a day off today." He said with pleading eyes,
"I'm sorry, I have something to do later.." I said and saw Jeongyeon smirk at him, he glared back at her.

~~

Y/n's POV:

Good thing we have a day off today, I'm so bored! I went to the dancing room just down the street. I was about to dance when I heard a music again..

I peeked at the next room and saw a ballerina dancing elegantly at the song. I was hypnotized by her dance, it was so good. Suddenly, my phone rings and it was Jeongyeon.

I quickly went out and ended the call quickly.

"Is somebody there?" I heard her angelic voice. It was....familiar.
I was nervous, but I heard the song playing again so I heaved out a sigh.

I sat at the floor, then played a song. It was The Eve by EXO. I tried dancing to it and turns out, it was good.

Exhausted, sitting at the floor drinking my water.

.....

I went back at the hospital, it was dawn when I slumped back at my chair.

I looked at Mina's office, strange...she's not here. Wait, nobody's here?!

I went to the emergency room and saw Itzy, they were laughing.

"Oh, Y/n!!" Yuna called out to me. The others looked at me and smiled.
"Hey guys, its day off today. Why aren't you guys taking a break?" I asked.
"Well, Yeji unnie said we need to stay at the hospital since many doctors will take a break" Chaeryoung said while Yuna cutely nodded.
"How about you? You have a day off right?" Lia said, I smiled.
"Nope, I just finished it..." I said and went to the nurse counter and saw Seulrene,Lisoo and Tzuyu.

"Hey guys! Why aren't you guys taking your day off?" I asked and all of them turned their heads at me.
"We have nothing to do anyways so we spend our time here." Jisoo said.
"I guess almost all doctors are out." I said and sighed. I started to go to our office while they're waving at me.

I slumped at my chair,"ugh, its so boring!!" I said and was about to stood up when I saw Mina sweating. She looked....familiar?

"Oh, your here.." Mina said a little surprised.
"Yeah, I was bored..." i said looking down, I heard her giggle before Seulgi bursts to the door.
"Guys, we need you quick" she said and dashed off. Both of looked at each other then nodded rushing to the emergency room.

.....

As we arrived, we saw an old man at the bed. He was bleeding.

"What happened?!" I asked Seulgi.
"He was stabbed by a holdaper..the wound is deep..." she said while looking at a paper.
Mina was about to speak when we heard a long beep.

He was dying..

I rushed quickly with Mina by my side.

"Defilibrator quick!!" Mina said to Tzuyu.
"150 clear!!" She said, he's chest rose up but its still a flat line. I thumped my hand up and down at his chest but its still flat.

"180 clear!!"

"He's vitals are dropping rapidly!"

"200 clear!!"

____________________

Me and the others looked at each other. Then, I saw Mina still thumping her hand at the man's chest repeatedly while tearing up.

I went behind her and hugged her back, she was now sobbing that we couldn't save the man. She eventually gave in and hugged me back while her head's at my neck.

"Time of death, 9:12 pm. Date, April 15" we heard Tzuyu said. We all looked down, and Mina continued to sob at my chest.

~~

I carried her and laid at her bed, her eyes were a little puffy because of her crying. I kissed her forehead.

"Good night Mina..." i said softly. Before going out of her room shutting the door.