Episode 26

[EPISODE 26: Epilouge]

Y/n's POV:

2 years have passed and this is the peaceful day in my whole life.....

"YAH! SIGN THIS OR WE'LL LOSE THE PARTNERSHIP FROM MYUNGSEI HOSPITAL!!"

.....maybe not

I heard my older sister rant me about this over and over again since yesterday while I can't even see her at this pile of papers infront of me right now.

"I'll do it later, I still have plenty of time to do it!!"
I ranted back to Hyuna unnie. She just puffed her cheeks while crossing her arms. As we both started a staring contest.

She sighed before nodding like she's forced to approve me. I smirked at her then left my office.

~~~

While walking, some doctors at the corridor will bow or greet me. Its a bit irritating to be honest.

"YAH! GET BACK TO WORK YOU TOO!!" I heard Seulgi yell to Tzuyu and Lisa who is eating bulgogi and bibimbap..
"Damn...is her throat still fine? She's been yelling at us for 30 minutes." I heard Lisa whisper to Tzuyu with her mouth full of bulgogi.
"Hello my dear nurses, how are you guys?" I butted to their chaotic conversation.

Lisa looked at me with wide eyes before bowing, the two joined with a shock look at their faces.

"Guys...cut it out" I softly said.

"Oh how are we? Well, thank you to Ms. Head of Nurse here yelling at us PEACEFULLY while we are eating." Tzuyu sarcastically said taking a spoon of bibimbap.
"Uhh...should we check her throat?" Lisa asked at the both of us.

"Hello? I'm still you know!"

~~~~

I went to the Surgical office to check on the others. I peeked in first before seeing Nayeon and Momo bickering, Jeongyeon and Sana laughing at something, DubChaeng eating, while Jihyo just facepalmed at them.

Oh how I missed this...I unconsciously smiled before clearing my throat. Eventually, their attention landed at me. They looked at me shocked then bowed.

"Hello doctors, do you guys have a wonderful day?" I said with a hint of sarcasm.
"Y-yes, Director Y/n" I heard Dahyun nervously replied. I giggled a little because They're so cute!

"Guys...drop the formalities, you know I'm still your friend right?" I said as they engulfed me in a hug.

Actually, they really didn't see me that much because I was really busy at my office signing papers that is nonsense. Well to me tho.

"Y/N!!" Nayeon and Sana yellee before engulfing me for a hug.
"I....c-can't.....breathe!" I said struggling from their hug.
"We missed you so much!" Sana stated after pulling away.
"You didn't missed your beautiful cousin?" Nayeon said while pouting. I giggled at their actions then patted their head.

"Of course I missed you too guys!" I said looking at everybody.

"Oh by the way Y/n. I heard that Somi will go home to visit her grandmother." Jihyo reminded then handed me Somi's letter.

"I see....but we need to replace her somehow before she goes back here." I said rubbing my chin thinking.
"Ah! A hospital in the US gave us a solution about that!" Chaeyoung cheerfully said.
"They will send a doctor to replace Somi somehow, glad we called them by the way" Jeongyeon said putting both of her hands on Dahyun and Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"YAH! DON'T DON'T DO THAT WE'LL GET MORE SMALLER!"

"Well, Chaeyoung...you're actually small already"

"SHUT UP!"

I giggled as they continue to tease Chaeyoung and Dahyun. Suddenly, Jihyo went beside me smiling at them like a proud mother.

"So, how's with you and Mina?"she said trying to make a conversation. I smiled a little when she mentioned Mina's name. I reallt miss her!!
"We're fine, she would always call me everyday. But yesterday she didn't..." I said sadly. Jihyo just comforted me drawing circles at my back.

"Maybe...she's busy?" She unsurely said. I just shrugged at her. But Mina would always call me even if she's busy!

~~~

"Hey lil' sis, the replacement doctor for Somi is said to arrive in 5 minutes" Hyuna unnie said. I just nodded before fixing my self as she left.

I've been wondering, who is this replacement doctor? I asked Seulgi to give some of her infos but she said she doesn't have any.

"Director Min, The Doctor is here. She wants to meet you first" I heard Jimin behind the door. After I became a CEO, I appointed Jimin as my bodyguard. But, he can still be a doctor.
"Let her in.." a girl huh? I thought it was a boy?

The girl went in hunging her head low. She seems to be shy which reminded me of someone.

"H-hello My name is Sharon please take care of me!" Said by a familiar voice making me to look up at her with wide eyes. Don't tell me...

"M-mina?" I asked nervously. She flincher then slowly lifted her head meeting me with her eyes tears escaping. I stood up quickly before holding her cheeks for a kiss.

"W-wha-- I can't believe it, you're back Minguin!" I said after pulling away. She smiled at me making me to see her gums which made me fall inlove again. How, I missed this..
"Well, the CEO if the hospital I signed up for received a call for a replacement in Korea so here I am!" She cheerfully said before engulfing me for a hug.

'I missed you...' she softly said at my ear before I tightened the hug..

"I love you my penguin~"

"I love you too Y/n~"

I'm very very sorry if this last chapter is uhh lame..

Sorry for  the mistakes, maybe..i'll update again in June 1 for the new book.

I'll rest for a little, I'm sorry guys...