bridezilla

"Juliet, will you calm down everyone will be here." Vanessa tried to calm down the blonde. "How can you be sure?" Juliet shook Vanessa's shoulders.

"They're suppose to be here at two o'clock and it's..." Juliet trailed off looking at the clock. "Twelve... o'clock."

"Can I be let go now?" Vanessa asked with caution.

Justin soon walked in to the living room seeing Juliet shake Vanessa.

"Jules, sweetie." Justin softly smiled trying to detach Juliet's hands from Vanessa's shoulders. "If you keep shaking her, you won't have a maid of honor."

"Sorry I'm just worried." Juliet sighed sitting down on the couch. "Of what exactly?" Justin sat next to her as Vanessa sat on a chair near them.

"What if something goes wrong?" Juliet frowned. "The food could be bad. The decorations may not be how they're suppose to. Not everyone, who is crucial to this wedding, could show up. I do something stupid when trying to fix things. What if your friends stopped talking to each other and something horrible happens?" She asked the last question to Vanessa.

"Well..." Justin and Vanessa turned to each other before turning back to her. "The food and decorations will be double, even triple checked by us." Justin softly smiled to his fiancee.

"And I've texted my friends and they've all checked up with me that they're on their way." Vanessa smiled. "Justin and I just have to pick up Nancy from the campus. Keithie and Max are on their way here."

"And you have Vane helping you with everything so that takes some load off." Justin told Juliet. "Okay that makes me feel a bit more better." Juliet smiled.

"But what about your friends." Juliet turned to Vanessa. "Is everyone on good terms?"

"Yes, they are." Vanessa smiled. "Oh, that's good." Juliet sighed in relief.

The three soon heard something fall in the hallway of the Reyes house.

"Guys!" Bean and Becky ran into the living room. "What was that noise?" Vanessa asked the two thirteen year olds.

"Sofia was practicing her twirl when she may have accidentally hit a plate sample." Becky informed the three of her little sister's actions. "What?" Juliet stood up worryingly.

"It was hilarious!" Bean laughed but stopped once Becky slapped his arm. "But very horrible." He cleared his throat.

"Oh, no." Juliet cried going to the kitchen with Bean and Becky behind her. "I lied!" Vanessa whispered to Justin once they were gone.

"What?" Justin asked confused. "I lied about everyone being on good terms with each other." Vanessa moved to sit next to him.

"Nancy and Andre broke up with each other and haven't spoken to each other in five months." Vanessa explained. "They broke up again?" Justin sighed.

"Yes and trust me you're not the only one that's annoyed by this." Vanessa told her older brother. "Can't you help them work it out?" Justin questioned.

"I'm not a relationship counselor!" Vanessa whispered. "But I'll try my best." She said once Justin threw her a look.

"Well, what about you and Greg. Are you guys good?" Justin asked. "We've been dating for eight years and we always talk to each other even if it's just through the phone and we meet up whenever we can." Vanessa threw him a look.

"What do you think?" Vanessa flicked his forehead. "Ow, but okay." Just rubbed his forehead.

"What about Donna and Keithie?" Justin continued. "What I've heard from the two is that they're still strong." Vanessa informed him.