what happened

"It's cursed isn't it?" Juliet question Justin and Vanessa. "What? No!" Vanessa and Justin exclaimed.

"Charlie is just rehearsing for a school project

"Charlie is just rehearsing for a school project." Vanessa told her. "Yeah and Max is just helping her." Justin nodded putting a hand on Max's shoulder.

"What?" Max questioned. "You are, remember?" Justin pressed on his shoulder.

"Ow!" Max winced. "Oh, right I forgot I was doing that."

"What play is it exactly?" Charlie turned to Vanessa with a raised eyebrow. "It's the one where if someone doesn't go along with anything something bad happens to the two main characters especially the main lead which happens to be you." Vanessa answered giving her a look.

"Oh that one!" Charlie nodded nervously. "Obviously we're still together." Max smiled putting an arm on Charlie's shoulder.

"Don't touch me." Charlie smiled whispering to Max. "You want to face Vane and Justin's wrath?" Max chuckled whispering in her ear.  

Charlotte looked to Vanessa and Justin who was giving them a look behind Juliet. She knew what those looks meant so she quickly smiled wrapping her arms around Max.

"Yeah we are together and happy." Charlie smiled as Max wrapped his arm around her waist. "Happy. Happy." Max smiled.

"Oh, that's a relief." Juliet smiled. "I almost thought this would end badly."

"See you have nothing to worry about." Justin patted her back. "We have everything under control. Why don't you go check some flower samples in the kitchen?"

"I actually should." Juliet nodded.

Juliet kissed Justin's cheek before walking off to the kitchen where Bean and Becky where as Charlie quickly took her arms off Max. Justin and Vanessa made sure she was gone before turning back to the others.

"That was entertaining." Nancy chuckled as Keithie and Donna nodded. "Shush." Vanessa and Justin told her.

"You two what happened?" Vanessa questioned. "What happened is someone was being a huge jerk." Charlie crossed her arms.

"It's our issue, guys. We can handle it." Max told his older siblings. "There hasn't been an us for the past two years." Charlie rolled her eyes.

"I had my reasons." Max turned to her. "Oh, I would love to hear this explanation. Or is it the same as I got a new phone and I forgot to put in all my numbers in? Or that I have been too busy to at least send message every here and there?" Charlie nodded.

"Okay so I could have explained more better." Max gulped. "In his defense he does have classes he has to teach at the spa." Keithie tried to help his best friend.

"What are you doing?" Donna whispered to her boyfriend as Charlie glared at him. "I don't know anymore." Keithie gulped.

"Okay guys I have no idea what happened." Vanessa waved her hands to bring them back. "But guys Juliet is already stressed out enough with all the wedding details."