1

Today early in the morning the artistic sun got up like a baby and started painting the dark black sky into something blue with streaks of yellow.

The bright looking milky clouds started travelling around the sky , exploring the environment.

But my day was nothing compared to the amazing weather. It was gloomy and sad all because of a certain someone decided that it's good to bring me a mom and him a wife to fill both of our needs.

I had lived eighteen years of my  life without a mother and I did not need a mother. I was an independent child and Mrs. Lee , our house care taker was just like my mother.

I would live with her rather than a fake barbie doll with a caked up face and sluty clothes and on top of that her two minions also known as her daughters.

My mother died when I was two years old but my dad being the best dad never let me feel the need of a mother.

I was born in a noble family which had good influences with the King and Queen. I also lived in a castle like mansion and the west wing of the house was mine, completely mine.

The whole house was in black interior while the west wing was completely purple.

''Dad I am going to let her live here just because she is your wife and you are happy but I will not accept her as my mother. I will respect her if she will return it and will not meddle with my life. I do not allow any three of them to enter my area and if it happens, you know my anger.'' I explained with a calm and professional composure.

''Thank you so much sweetie and I will tell them the rules and consequences. Now go and get ready there is a ball arranged the queen in the evening.'' He said.

''Okay '' and with that I went to my room to prepare. I have always loved royal balls because they are classy.

          EVENING

I did not wanted to wear something heavy so I decided with a black silk dress pairing it with golden hoops and black stilettos

I went downstairs and my 'mother' and 'sisters' were ready wearing small pieces of clothing and a lot of makeup which made me gag but I gave them a fake smile.

''So Hana'' started the big sister.

''Didn't dad told you the rules?'' I asked bluntly which made her shut up.

''Oh my you are a bit ill mannered speak nicely to others if you want a conversation'' said my Aline - my step mom in an offended tone.

''Well 1st I do not want any conversation and 2nd stop talking dead skin cells are coming out of your mouth''said making the three of them gasp at my tone but before they could say anything else I went out messaging my dad that I went in my car.

Everyone in the royal mansion knows me so there was no problem. Well the dumb me did not bring any jacket on 30th of december. I was shivering when someone came and give me coat.

''I did not want you to get cold.''he stated.

''Thank you '' I mumbled and he went away not before giving me a cute box smile.

Damn he was something. His grey hair were so soft and he had a bit pale skin. He had soft kiss able lips. Damn he sure was something.

I was dozing for a little time and did noticed the function started.

I went out of my daze when someone taped my shoulder and it was the same boy from before.

''Do you mind if I take this dance?'' he politely asked and extended his hand towards me.

''Ofcourse not'' I put my hand into his and we started dancing. It was a slow song and couples were dancing here and there.

''So what is your name?'' He questioned.

''Hana, Park Hana''

''So you are the girl my mother tells me about''

''Oh your mother knows me?''

''Yes infact everyone knows you for your politeness.'' Awwwww no one knows the real me hehe

''By the way , what is your name?''

''Kim Taehyung'' Kim Tae- Ta-

Oh Man Holy Shit !!!

Aaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!

I am in the p-prince's arms.?!!!!