Chapter 4

As Taehyung closed the door to the house, he walked to the couch and threw himself on it.

The day was going to be boring without Jungkook around.

But it was fine. It was just for a few hours. He would be back soon.

As he went in to get dressed for work, he also remembered that Jungkook usually pestered him during work hours.

He was surely going to miss it.

But if he didn't stop thinking about all of this, he was going to be late for work.

His work place, which was his and Hoseok's old house was bought by Jungkook and then renovated into a cute cafe.

Taehyung always had puppy eyes when he looked into the cafe.

He pushed the door to the cafe open as his workers had already entered the building.

His workers greeted him and he hummed in acknowledgement as he walked to his office.

He looked at the part of the office which Jungkook usually sat at.

Why was he even thinking about Jungkook in that way? Jungkook was fine right? But what if he was still in a meeting with his father?

He hoped he was okay.

He took his cellphone from his pocket, dialling Jungkook's contact and bringing the phone up to his ear.

"please pick up." he mumbled biting his nails anxiously.

"baby? Are you ok?" Jungkook asked.

"Kookie? I'm fine. Are you OK? Are you still with your dad? Goodness I'm worried." Taehyung rambled.

"calm down baby. I'm fine. There's nothing to be worried about. Where are you?"

"I'm at the cafe. Where are you?"

"on my way."  Jungkook said hanging up.

Taehyung placed his cellphone on his desk and began to walk around frantically.

A few minutes later, Jungkook pushed the door to the office open and Taehyung ran to him and then jumped into Jungkook's
body clinging onto him.

Unlatching himself from his body and cradled his face in his hands, looking at him worriedly.

"are you ok my love?" Taehyung asked.

"never been better. Are you?" Jungkook asked placing a kiss on Taehyung's palm.

"now that you're here, yeah. What did your dad want?" Taehyung asked pulling him to a seat and settling on his (Jungkook's) lap.

Jungkook cleared his throat, "he wanted me to take over his company."

"he did? What did you say? How did you behave?"

"I did fine Tae. I don't want to anyway, so I told him I wasn't interested."

"are you crazy? Your dad called you in the morning, told you to come to his office... Nevermind. But shouldn't you have just agreed. He might just want to spend time with you."

"I doubt it. I'll think about it."

"I trust that you weren't mean."

"of course not. I wanted my reward so... I recall you said something about treating me this morning and believe me, I was good." Jungkook whispered sexily, biting his lip and leaning down to claim Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung was frozen. It was almost four years since he and Jungkook got together as a couple but he still had that effect on him.

He made him weak in his knees. His whole world revolved around Jungkook. His life was Jungkook.

Jungkook was like his source of air. His source of oxygen. He was deeply in love with him.

But being his usual teasing self, he pushed Jungkook's lips away before they could meet his and got up from his lap.

"not now." he said biting his lip and bending down to Jungkook's ear, "daddy." he whispered.

Jungkook was loosing his mind.

Taehyung loved to tease but there were some times he hated it.

Like when he was putting on something that could makes his...

He felt himself get hard and shook his head to get rid of his thought, but was that possibly if the cause is of his 'problem' was right here?

I think not.

___________________

Hi!

Thank you for 300+ reads.

I mean it when I say that was really fast.

Thank you so much.

3 la4va2 ya45 1lala va2raya ma5caha.

Bai!

'peace out 💟