A Million Years

"Honeymaren?" The said Northuldra woman lifted her head as she recognised the woman's voice. She saw the woman dressed in a green jacket with a purple shirt, white trousers with black knee-high boots, her platinum blonde hair in its usual braid draped over her left shoulder. "Elsa?!" Arms engulfed the Fifth Spirit as tears fell from the wells of Honeymaren's brown orbs; relief filling her as she could finally feel her girlfriend's body. "Shh, I'm home." The brunette hugged tighter around the Ice Queen's waist. Elsa lifted Honeymaren's head with a gloved finger and gave her a deep kiss; Honeymaren's knees became weak as she felt her lover's lips on her own; it's been too long since she felt those cold lips. They pulled away and pressed their foreheads together. The Nortuldra people looked upon the young couple, their eyes softening at the sight as Honeymaren finally had a real, genuine smile on her face.

"I thought you'd never return." Elsa was taken aback as Honeymaren looked up into her eyes. "You were only supposed to be gone for three months, not eight." Elsa pulled her lover close. "I'm sorry. I couldn't write to you; the wars were intense. I couldn't leave Arendelle's Army with the trouble they were in." Honeymaren sighed and lay her head onto her taller girlfriend's shoulder. "I know. Just don't leave me like that again." Elsa mocked a salute with a smirk on her face. "Yes, Captain." Honeymaren playfully punched Elsa's shoulder and walked towards the tall woods, Elsa on her tail.

They sat by the clear stream as the sun started to set to let the moon rise in all her glory for the night. Elsa was leant up against a broad tree with Honeymaren between her legs, observing the scene before them. "I'm sorry you had to wait for so long for my return." Honeymaren pushed closer to Elsa's cool body and caressed her hands. The Fifth Spirit lay her head on her girlfriend's warm head and managed to get a whiff of Honeymaren's scent. Oh, how she missed her lover's scent." Elsa, I would've waited a million years for you to come home. I love you so much." Honeymaren turned her head to face her girlfriend's as Elsa kissed her passionately; their tongues danced together once again as their bodies slowly started to crave for something more intense. They missed each other too much. Elsa pulled away stared at Honeymaren's soft, warm face. "I love you so much too, Honey." Honeymaren bit her bottom lip as she stood up quickly; Elsa sat their shocked at her lover's sudden movement. "Let's head back to my hut for the night, soldier." Honeymaren stuck her hand out and Elsa happily obliged; a lustful smirk plastered on her pale face. "I'm good at following orders."