Everything I Wanted

The waves crashed against the Norwegian coast as she stood in silence. Platinum blonde hair swayed within Mother Nature's winds. Her ice orbs searching the dark waters of the North Sea; waiting for the Water Spirit. "Nokk, there you are." A magnificent horse made of water rose from the depths of the sea; his eyes stuck on his master. Elsa walked towards the Nokk and climbed onto him. She patted his watery mane and prepared herself for the ride. "You know where to go." The Nokk neighed confidently and raced across the water's surface. With the dark sky and water, Elsa's destination lit up the surrounding areas as it beamed with magic flowing through its walls. "It's always so beautiful." Nokk came to a halt and bowed as Elsa jumped off him; he then vanished into the sea.

Ahtohallan; the key to all knowledge. Benevolence coursed through all its wonder. Elsa walked through the small crevices of the majestic structure, taking in all its beauty. She finally made it to the centre of Ahtohallan. She stared at the blank walls of snow and ice, she sighed as words escaped her lips. "What does the future hold for Arendelle and Northuldra if they were to unite?"

Upon asking the question, Ahtohallan's walls lit up to show different images of the two neighbours. Confusion plastered Elsa's features as images of Honeymaren and herself walked around Northuldra village and Arendelle's streets together. They seemed close, closer than friends. Elsa was shocked as the image slowly moved to reveal the pair kissing in the Northuldra camp with a little boy running between them. He had blue eyes like Elsa but brown hair like Honeymaren; his skin was also a blend of the two women.

The images stopped as tears welled up in Elsa's eyes as the images replayed in her head repeatedly. A smile lit up on her face. "Thank you, Ahtohallan." With that she sprinted to Ahtohallan's shoreline and waited for her beloved Nokk to appear. Suddenly, the waters shifted to reveal the Water Spirit. She patted him and clambered onto him in excitement. "Let's go home, Nokk." He happily followed the order and sensed his rider's happiness. Elsa finally let the happy tears fall and smile appeared on her face. "It's everything I wanted in my life, Nokk." She wiped tears away as she breathed in the clean sea air. "To have a relationship, a family of my own, happiness." Nokk neighed as he approached the shore. Elsa bounded off him happily and looked him in his eyes. "No wonder I've never thought much about a relationship with a man. Ahtohallan showed images of Honeymaren and I in a happy relationship. Do you know what that means, Nokk?" The said spirit tilted his head out of curiosity. "It means I like girls, Nokk. I'm gay. I always wondered why I could never relate to Anna." Nokk nuzzled against Elsa's head and then bowed one last time before disintegrating into the water leaving Elsa to ponder in her imagination.