Auditioning again?

"Okay, I know you girls want to celebrate," YG said hastily, eyeing, me, Jisoo, Bridgette, and Bree, jumping on top of beds. Hey, we can be young if we want? Age doesn't define you.

"Yeah, we do!" I quickly replied, playing with my fingernails behind my white dress. 

"Well, we need to set your roles up! We're going to audition you girls, for each role!" YG exclaimed, "The roles are visual, main dancer, main rapper, lead rapper, lead dancer, main vocalist, and lead vocalist!"

I knew what I wanted. I couldn't rap, I wanted dancing and singing. Visual would be good too, but I couldn't help but feel that Jisoo deserved the visual part, I know I should be on my side, or maybe Bridgette's because she's my cousin, but I'm honest, and I feel that Jisoo has that beautiful Korean look that me, Bree, or even Bridgette don't achieve.

"Okay, we're going to start auditioning now! I'm first going to take pre-debut pictures of you guys," YG said. 

"The thing is, I dyed my hair light pink, I have no intention of using it for Kpop" I spoke up. 

"Really? Your pink hair is so pretty and goes well with your facial features! I think you should keep it! And I'm commanding you to keep it, dyed hair is actually a trend in Kpop! Look at BTS, TWICE, and G(Idle!" YG commanded.

"Fine," I replied sadly. Bridgette decided to speak up, but I silenced her. Didn't want to get in trouble or YG's bad books on my first day of being a Kpop member of the group, BLACKPINK.

He took pictures of me, Bree, Bridgette, and Jisoo analyzing each one.

Me: 

Lisa/Bree (I'm going to call her Lisa from now on)

Jennie/Bridgette (Still going to call her Bridgette:

Jisoo:

He analyzed these pictures, talking with loads of professional stylists such as the JAMES CHARLES and some fashion designers

He analyzed these pictures, talking with loads of professional stylists such as the JAMES CHARLES and some fashion designers. Looking at the pictures, I'm sure Jisoo deserved it, but that's just a matter of opinion.

"The visual will be Jisoo Kim!" YG exclaimed. Jisoo's face lit up as we all again tackled her in a big hug. I don't think any of us cared that she was the visual - we were just happy that our friend was the visual!

"We're going to hear all of your singing!" YG said. My voice is kind-of medium, but if they wanted, I could high-pitch my voice, but it strains my vocal cords.

Bridgette and Lisa should be the rapper - and Lisa was an intense dancing machine. Jisoo's voice was more stable - definitely not the rapper - I'm guessing she should be the vocalist and visual - maybe dancer? But, I think that either I or Lisa should have the position as dancer.

After we finished, me, Bridgette, Lisa, and Jisoo all celebrated for a hour. We went to Starbucks, got some frappucinos, went to the mall, got loads of clothes - and Bridgette spent $800 on Gucci, which lead me to call her the HUMAN GUCCI.

"Results are here!" YG exclaimed, as soon as we got from our shopping spree.

"Jennie Kim - Main rapper and vocalist - Depending on the song, either a subvocalist or lead vocalist.

Lalisa Manohoban - Main rapper and main dancer

Jisoo Kim - Visual, and Lead Vocalist

Rose Park - Lead Dancer and Main Vocalist"

I liked my role, and I guess whatever I expected were the roles. We all came together in a group hug! YG stood there awkwardly.

"You can reunite later, but first we're going to pick a song and divide it into parts" YG said. 
We all looked at each other and laughed. Why?

For YG didn't notice the paper tail that we attached to the back of his body.

:)

A/N: I'm so sorry, I didn't update this sooner! Please forgive me! There were problems with WIFI and other stuff :)

And I forgot my phone's password so we had to reset it.

Okay, so in the first book, I asked what costume did Adrien dress up in Kwamibuster! The answer was Mr. Banana!

So, I'm going to do another question - should be a little harder!

What did Luka say to Marinette when he confessed his love to her? He did it so easily, we should all learn from him! LOL

- Lucia