Chapter 1 Flashbacks & the beginning ot the betrayal

Timeskip: Three years later

Y/N P.O.V.

After I was accepted by the Royal Navi, I was transferred to the Royal Navi headquarter. In the three years I was trained to be a commander. I remember the day when I passed my final tests.

Flashback

I really hope that I will pass the final tests. The other students were sad because they failed their test. Then I heard that the door was opened and I saw my friend Albert.

 Then I heard that the door was opened and I saw my friend Albert

(Albert Frost: your best friend in the Royal Navi)

I saw that he had a joyful face. I could tell that he passed his final test. He saw me and went to me.

Albert:"I passed. I hope you will pass your final test, too."

Y/N:"Thanks."

Then I saw that Ms Winters came. I still haven't got used to her working for the Royal Navi.

Ms Winters:"Y/N. You are the next. Please come with me."

I followed her. After I entered the room, I saw the three admirals at a table. 

Isaac:"Mr L/N, please take a seat."

I did what he told. I was really nervous.

John:"So, let's talk about the results of your final test."

Jacob:"Your tactic skills are unpredictable for your enemy and you use very often. Furthermore, you have a high accuracy, which is very unusual. You could even compete with our ship girls with that. Another point is that you can solve difficult decisions."

I was so nervous that I sweated very much.

Isaac:"In short, you passed with excellence. No, you've exceeded our expectations. It's really very clear who your father is."

I was glad that I also passed the final test. During my training to eb a commander for the Royal Navi, I learned that my father served for the Royal Navi. He was with Isaac, John and Jacob befriended. It was for me a shock. I think that they were glad to see the tactics of my father again. After I passed the qualification back in my school, I could see them smiling. Not only them, but also the shipgirls were happy that the tactics of my father didn't die out.

 Not only them, but also the shipgirls were happy that the tactics of my father didn't die out