Epilogue

Timeskip: next day

Y/N P.O.V.

I went to the place where the traitors should be executed. I was happy that they will get their punishment, but on the other side I wish in my heart they could get another punishment instead of death. I was in an arena where the execution will take place. I saw how Alan, Alice and Yasmine were tied to the guillotines. I could hear excited cries from the others. I felt bad. I also heard that they were crying and begging for their life. Suddenly, Yasmine looked at me with tears and she was frightened to death. 

Yasmine:"Please help us!" *cries very scared*

Something in my mind snapped. My left hand turned into a fist. I saw how the three executioners held their swords high and were ready to cut the rope with their swords. Then I shouted.

Y/N:"STOP!"

I could bet that they were shocked that I shouted to stop them. Then I went through the gates where I entered the below area of the arena. 

Y/N:"You really think that you should get away so easily?! Even the guillotines are crying that they got a soft punishment!"

I heard that they were laughing. Then I saw that the Admirals of the Royal Navi and Ironblood were a little bit shocked. I also saw that Isaac got up.

Isaac:"Then what punishment should they get?"

I think over it and then a great idea came to my mind.

Y/N:"I think that they should get better names. For Alan Smith the name Dumbass, Alice O'Connor Bitch and for Yasmine Anderson Whore."

Alan:"Dumbass?!"

Alice:"Bitch?!"

Yasmine:"Whore?!"

I turned around and faced them with a smirk.

Y/N:"If you three don't like your names, then you can gladly die now."

I was glad that this was a right decision.

Isaac:"Then so be it. From now on, Alan is now Dumbass, Alice Bitch and Yasmine Whore."

I saw that they' ve been freed from the guillotine. Then I left the arena. As I was going to to my office, I was stopped by Hood and Hipper. I saw that they smiled.

Hood:"I am glad that you even showed sympathy to the traitors."

Hipper:"I never could this imagine in my life."

Y/N:"I know. Anyways, do you need something?"

Hood:"We just wanted to see you."

Emma:"Y/N, you can be sometimes unpredictable."

Y/N:"I know." *laughs a little bit*

Erich:"Anyways, where are you going?" 

Y/N:"I'm going to my office."

Paul:"Ok. You really are a workaholic person."

Y/N:"No, I'm a lazy person. I just wanna get something from my office."

Isaac:"What is it?"

Y/N:*smirks* "Sorry, I can't tell you it."

Jacob:"Anyways, you can go and grab your stuff in your office."

So I went to my office and looked for the presents for Hood and Hipper. I bought for them rings.  Then I found them.

  Then I found them