Anguish

"What's important is that you don't worry so much, in no time you will forget what even happened. do you remember who you were ?" anya asks. "i have pictures in my phone." i say showing her. her eyes widen. "ohhhh, yeah i remember you star." anya says. "star ?" i say. "my memory is fading from what happened after that party." i say. anya leads us back into the maze. "what should i do anya ?" i say. she stops in her tracks and looks back at me. "you will stay with me and i will tell you how to get used of your new life, it is a bummer being an object but its much better this way." she says, smiling. she wants me to get used to this ? she must be brainwashed if she thinks I'm gonna get used to this. we make it back into the school. we meet up with Julius, Marco and Giuseppe. Marco looks behind my ear then laughs, Giuseppe eyeballs me and Anya. "so you're Julius's soon to be wife, how honored do you feel ?" Marco says. my arm starts to glow, Anya puts her sleeve over my arm to hide it. "Marco leave her alone, she's a newbie lets give her a chance." Anya says. "her looks came in sooner then yours Anya, that means she gonna be dads favorite." Giuseppe says. Anya nudges him, he nudges her back. my chest feels so weird. i don't how I'm supposed to get used to a life like this. we start walking, i think school has already started but i don't think were going to class. we go to the elevator, they take us up to the 5th floor, which still has no classroom. its like a big study hall. Anya spots Tito and she runs to him. i think thats what they want her to do. "you only come here, you're elite now." Julius says. he grabs my hand and we walk together. "Julius how can i marry you ? i know nothing about being a wife." i say. "you think i wanna marry you ? you are cute as hell but i don't wanna be tied down yet." he says. "is this even normal ?" i ask, knowing for sure this isn't normal. "normal enough.. just hush ill show you a good time." Julius says. he takes me to a waterfall, there's couples scattered everywhere. this is so weird, i can't date two people. he takes me over to Giovanni, he's hugged up with some female. i don't even know how to feel. Julius smiles and pulls out another blunt. i smoke it with him and we talk for hours. i don't think they wanna hurt me. he takes me to his car, it's nice.. I wonder how old he is. "I'm gonna take you to the coast, you'll love it there." Julius says as we enter his car. My legs jitter and shake really hard so hard that the car shakes. He hands me a drink. "Drink that now !" He demands. I drink it and my legs slow down. "What was that ?" I ask. "Your body is starting to react from the drug, so make sure you keep this drink." He says, handing me a small bottle. He rubs my leg, while he drives. I'm thinking about a beautiful woman in my head and I notice my body starting to transform into what I was thinking about. I take down the car mirror and notice yet again I'm another person. Julius looks over at me. "You're hot." He says. I smile. We get the a empty street with houses so close and stacked up on each other. I step out, look around I notice the coast line. There's a handful of people down there walking. Julius hands me a flower and kisses my forehead. We walk down the stairs to the sand, we walk for hours and talk some more. He leaves me for a second to get on the phone. "Okay, come on. There's another party we gotta hit up today." He says. We go up the stairs and back into the car. We make it to the party. Julius disappears so I'm by myself, the same man I seen at the beginning of the last party is here. He spots me and smiles. Giovanni comes up behind gripping my butt, I push his hand away. "What happened to your girlfriend ?" I say, trying to walk away. He grabs my wrist and pulls me closer to him. I hate that he's so strong, he can easily get me to do whatever he wants. The man I seen the first night pushes him away from me. They start to fight and Giovanni runs away. The guy examines my wrist. "Did you know that guy." He says. "Yes." I say. He looks at my face, maybe he can see the hurt in my eyes. He grabs me and hugs me, his hug is so warming and I just sink into his chest. Finally Julius comes back, he look sternly at me in his arms. He pulls me out his arms and forces me to the car. "What was that ? Who is he ?" Julius asks, yelling. "I don't know him Julius, he was just saving me from Gio." I say. "Don't get anyone killed, you belong to the Caprio men." Julius says speeding off. We don't speak the whole ride, Julius is heated; I feel the tension in the air. I wanna change back to the person I was before, so I think about her and I change back. Julius is driving fast as hell. We finally make it back to his house. I'm greeted by Anya, at the car door. She looks very sad and she has a black eye. I get out the car and she hugs me. "What happened to you Anya ?" I say, hugging her back. She walks me to the door and to a room. "Tito hit me because I told him I'm pregnant." She says, pulling something out her pocket. She hands it to me. I look at it, it's a pregnancy test. "What are you gonna do Anya ?" I say. "What can I do ?" She says. "Just don't leave my side, okay ?" She says, grabbing my hand. "I won't leave you Anya, don't leave me either. Everything that's happening here is so confusing." I say. "So how'd your day go ?" Anya asks, getting undressed. "Well Giovanni cheated on me." I say. "I thought you and Julius were an item." She says, putting her pajamas on. "Giovanni took my virginity." I say. Anya looks at me not surprised. "Girl, don't do it. That's why I was crying about being pregnant, the Caprio men are all cheaters. You can't escape it they own us." Anya says.