Very Important. Please Read!

Hello to everyone reading this!

I am Lila's aunt. Please read below before reading this book! vv

In case you haven't read this account's bio/description, the person writing these books/stories is a 6 year old girl named Lila.

She has become very interested in writing/storytelling lately and she told me she wanted to write things for "the whole world to read". So I decided to help her write them, by typing them as she speaks them out to me. Of course, I plan on helping her learn how to write and story tell better. But, she's got a vivid imagination and no outlet to really let it shine. Everything in these books are her own words!

I hope everyone who reads these are kind to her stories that might not make sense because she doesn't know that writing should be very detailed, and she must write out every little thing she sees in her mind so that people can see it too! Chapters will probably be very short!

So yes, the stories may not make sense and might be very weird.

Thank you for understanding and I hope that everyone who reads these can support her new found hobby! I do plan on reading to her any comments she gets (not anything mean) and telling her how many people have read her stories.

Thank you again!

-the aunt.

(also, I will be managing her account.. although that might have been obvious.. haha.)