Pigeon Party

I feel great. I want to throw a party, but my human friend wont let me. But i'm going to do it anyway. I have always loved watching people at parties. What I see at parties is food, like pizza and grapes. Kids love pizza and grapes. Parties always seem to have presents too. Presents make me excited. I wonder what it would be like to get a present. Kids always run around and play with each other and they also see balloons.

"Hey pigeon!" My human friend says. "What are you up to?"

"Uhhhhhhh, nothing." I said.

"Well that's good, because i do not want you to have that party!" He said. "Well, i must be on my way."

"UH okay. Uh go ahead." I said.

"Ok see ya!" And he leaves through the door.

"Phew, that was a close one. I hope he doesn't come back in here." I thought to myself.

"Oh Pigeon, I forgot something when I left. I left my watch!" He said to the pigeon. He walked in looking around for his watch.

"Uh uh, ok. Oh look it's right here on my desk!" I said to him.

"Ok, Ill just go and get it." So he went and got it from Pigeons desk. He leaves through the door again.

Phew that was even closer! I almost spilled the beans about the party. Beans are really hard to clean up! I guess I have to tell him the truth! I can't lie to him. So he goes to his friends room and tells his friend;

"I really want to throw a party! Because it'll be my first time!" I loudly tell him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Well because you would have said no!" I said.

"Of course i would say yes!" He says.

"Oh I didn't know that."

"So let me help you throw your party and we can invite your girlfriend and your friends!" He says happily.

They go to the store and get the party supplies. They get pink, blue, and purple ballons. A rainbow cake. Pink banners, and many fun presents.

The party was getting started and everyone was already there. Everyone was eating cake, pizza, and grapes. Everyone was dancing to rock and roll music. The present were action figures that were superheros. They are having so much fun! But the party was going to be over soon. I was very happy with how his party was good. I was sad a little when it was time to leave and everyone went home.

"That was such a fun party! I cant wait for tomorrow!" I said.

The End