Secrets : Part 25

Lucas has now arrived on the crime scene investigation. "Bro I told you to stay with Ava", Dante approach him. "Don't worry man, I'm here to do a job", Lucas reply. "You know that professor Ivy's mentor , he's been knock out cold in a coma now I think Batra-Bardo knew we were here a few weeks ago", Dante said quietly. While Sergeant Ventura was observing them. "Keep an eye on Lucas", Ventura said to the blonde officer the one that was spying on them in Ivy's security footage. Over at Ava's apartment Batra-Bardo & her main handyman are watching from afar. "Alright Ventura gave us the code lets mess with the pretty little cripple Amazon", Batra-Bardo said, but as soon as they were about to go, they saw Ivy going into the apartment building. "What the hell is that bitch doing here, we can't go through with the plan if she's there", Batra-Bardo said furiously. Meanwhile inside the apartment Ivy & Ava are now having dinner. "You know that pesto pasta is not vegan there is cheese in it", I told Ivy "Oh it's okay darling, thank you, ", Ivy said. "Hey Ava you okay ?Everything is gonna fine, don't worry about what Lucas is doing. He's a big boy if he gets trap in one of those crooked cop schemes then let him, It's his fault he's the one denying your protection", Ivy added on. "So you think someone from Law Enforcement agency is behind all of these too ?" I then asked her. "Oh sweetie not just someone many", she said pulling out two folders from her bag. His boss that Sergeant, he's been taking money from corrupt powerful people to frame former convicts in different crimes. He has other accomplices including other cops especially this blonde one right here (she pointed out his pic to me) His name is Officer Marshall Vaughn he's been spying your man & his partner for months now. He's Ventura's go to guy for watching other cops or detectives from preventing them from knowing their corruption.They been working both with Batra-Bardo to frame for those robberies", Ivy explained to me. 

Lucas Wang // Lewis Tan

Me // Ava Prince