Blurb!

Dear Reader?

...nope.

I'm not introducing myself.

Ridiculous. 

This is an absolute mistake, and something I will take up with Pierce, and if I have to file a complaint with HR, I will. I have too much to deal with than this prank that was likely set up by the accounting department. Picture a bunch of nerds getting off by doing things that only geeks do, like forge fake FGI letters and deliver them to the staff, barely able to hold in their childish merit.

I'm confused about why they're not letting me leave this confessional.

So, I'm just going to sit here.

I mean, it's not like I'm needed every waking second! When I find out who locked me in here, there will be hell to pay. I will unleash an unholy amount of pain and suffering upon the dork that thought this was funny. I'm not above grabbing one of them by the throat and shoving their head into a toilet.

It's not enough that I get my underwear stolen daily?! I don't think anyone paid attention to the sexual harassment conference we all had to attend for a damn week. Another thing, everyone knows I have severe anger issues, and I don't see why it's funny always to antagonize me like this!

The door is still locked?

Someone's coming.

Okay, this is hilarious.

Now they are telling me that Pierce will be coming for my briefing? That's my job, I set up the presentations and make sure FGI shapeshifter-agents are certified and ready to go into the field. I have a screening I have to be at!

The next mission is happening, I can't be in here, I'm needed. Someone is getting fired, and it's not me.

Apparently, they won't let me out until I say my name to the camera. I will say my name, but that does not mean Nerdville on the 5th floor won't go up in flames. 

Hi, my name is Zoya Romanovna and I'm pissed. 

Now, get me the hell out of here.