Chapter 1

Narrator POV

There was a dark mage that everybody feared because of the power he possed. Nobody hadn't seen powers that were that strong to the point it could cause death to any living thing. Wherever the wizard would go nobody wanted to be around him. In people's eyes, how can someone so innocent do something so horrible or terrifying to others? He tried to bring back his brother which he successfully did with struggle. He got to see him again, but not as he expected. During the years as he was wondering alone trying to stay away from the living, he met a woman. Not just any woman, the love of his life. She wasn't like him, she was the opposite of him. She was social, loving, nice, she always made people feel calm, and she had lightness instead of darkness like him. To all people, lightness and darkness are common enemies to each other. They have their disagreements and handle things differently, but not with these two. The dark wizard, Zeref, and the light wizard, Lucy, weren't completely like that. They fell in love with each other which was like forbidden love because they weren't meant to be together. Their love for each other was so unbelievable they had a baby named, Larcade. The two had to part from each other for a long time until they reunited again but not in an expected way. The light wizard didn't live for much longer and passed on because of an attack. The dark wizard was so enraged that he went to go handle it himself. He succeeded but also killed himself. You would think he and his love were once again reunited, but they weren't. Light and Darkness are opposites but like one they cannot live without each other. Now you must see how their love goes from here.

____________

Zeref POV

From what I can remember, Lucy died and I died, and she left me again. I felt brightness and I squinted as I see the sun shining bright in my eyes. I arose and observed my surroundings. How can this be? I thought I was dead. First I lose Lucy, I kill Acnologia, I die from over limiting my magic, I see Lucy but she leaves, and I'm alive again. 

I looked around once again to see I was in the meadow. I stand up and I can't identify where I'm at. I have on different clothes and everything. I wore black pants, black shoes, I had on a black button-up shirt, and a white scarf around my neck. 

I all of a sudden hear my name being called out from behind me. I looked behind me to see Natsu running towards me smiling. I can't believe he's approaching me in a happy manner. "Hey Zeref where you been I've calling you?" he asked me. "What do you mean? Why are you here?" I asked him. "Because you told me to come here to come to get you," he seemed taken back. It seems I'm in a similar period still. I looked down at my hands and was thinking about seeing if I still have magic, but I don't want to hurt Natsu. 

"Ok I'll give you a little more time, but mom and dad told me to come to tell you dinner is almost ready," he said. I can't believe they're both alive too. "Okay, I'll catch up!" I waved my handoff. He turned back around and left to go back the way he was going. I need to follow him because I have no idea where their house is. I look at my hands to see if I still have magic. I saw a small globe of magic appeared and it turns out I still have magic. I'm surprised it's under control because usually somebody dies when I use it. I ran after Natsu to catch up with him. 

As we were walking it was a comfortable silence between the both of us. "So how was work today?" I tried to make conversation. "What kind of dumb question is that Zeref? We work together and own a business you created and I'm your co-partner. And Zeref quit trying to be funny, just accept the fact you can't say nothing funny." he told me off. Not funny? People...I can't say they laugh because I never told them a joke before. 

"So are you gonna be there to handle the interviews for secretary?" he asked me as I nodded. I'll get this by the end of the day. We came to a stop at a medium-size house. It looks similar to our house back then along with the neighborhood. Natsu and I walked towards the door and my heart rate speeded up. I'm so nervous to see my parents again. It's been so long I can't even remember that well. Both of us entered the house and I saw my dad seating at the table while my mom was setting the food down. I gasped and I wanted to cry and run over to them and hug both of them. 

I kept myself calm and stable. I walked over to the table with a stunning face and sat down. "Why the hell you looking so surprised Zeref?" my dad asked me. "Is something wrong with the food?" my mom asked looking concerned. "No not at all just thinking about something," I told them. "Okay well don't have that facial expression for too long your face will freeze," my mother told me. "Ok!" I shook out of it. After having a family conversation I kinda got to know a little about myself. Natsu and  I left the house to head back home. We walked to I guess was my house which looked very nice. 

"Well Zeref I have to get back home to Lisanna," he waved and his fist lit on fire

"Well Zeref I have to get back home to Lisanna," he waved and his fist lit on fire. I don't mean this in disrespect, but he ran like a little kid running like he was a superhero. Like he had his hands behind and up. He looked pretty stupid but I won't say anything. I went inside my house and walked around like I knew the place. I gasped when I felt flashbacks hit me.

My name is Zeref Dragneel I'm 24 years old I own a business called Alvarez Empire where we handle stuff about science and do research about random shit. I'm not going into that much detail. I'm a multi-millionaire who also writes best-selling books about demons, my brother Natsu is my co-partner, I'm interviewing managers, and maybe signing a contract with somebody I forgot the name of. It starts with an A. 

I'm going to go to bed because I'm tired and still confused about something I'll catch up on. I went to bed and just looked at the ceiling. I started to think about Lucy and where she could have been at. Did she go through what I kinda went through today? What's her life like? And most of all is she okay?

Thank you for reading Readers! 

I know I kind of asked two years ago and now if you guys wanted a squeal. So I made one and I hope you enjoy it because I know most of you didn't like the ending of what happened.