Chapter 5

Lucy POV

Today I was planning the banquet Zeref had told me to do since I didn't have a choice. I'm not going to lie and say that decorating, scheduling, and having everything set up was easy. I would have one thing done, but Zeref would come to me and have me change it up each week. I'm not sure if the secretary is supposed to be doing this type of stuff.

I was talking to the designer about the setting in the ballroom. The designer's name is Cancer, he has his own business in different industries. His most successful one is with hairstyles for men and women.

"So will your boss be satisfied with this setting or this one?" Cancer asked referring to two settings for the ballroom that Zeref gave me. "He was telling me just this morning that he wanted it to be classy and formal. He also said he wanted it to be black and unique at the same time," I explained

"Okay, I think I already have my vision already, I'll email you and your boss the sketch," he said. "That will be helpful because I have to go back to the office to help him with the project he is presenting," I told him. "I understand Ms. Heartfilia, please go I would not want you to get in trouble by your boss," he waved. I waved back and left the building where the banquet is.

Luckily it doesn't take that long for me to walk right back to the thing. It only took me ten minutes to get back to the building. I walked to Zeref's office when I got on his floor level. When I arrived he looked a bit busy and stressed out. I walked towards him and his hair looked messy and he was so stiff with him having his hands covering his face while he was looking down.

"You okay?" I asked him. "Yeah just a bit stressed out, " he sighed. He looked up at me and for some reason, he looked sexy with his hair all messy. I don't know why but it's a turn on. "Take a 5-10 minute break then start again on it, " I suggested.

"It's hard to take a break with a lot of things on your mind, " he sternly said. "Well how about this, you can be my yoga partner. My fiancee won't take the class with me, so since you're stressed and have a lot on your mind why don't you be my yoga partner and take the class with me?" I asked him.

"Sure, when is it?" he surprisingly asked. "It shouldn't be far from here. They have it sometimes in the forest or the small building, " I told him. "I don't like the outdoors that much, " he said. "Well the outdoors are relaxing, it makes you loosen up a bit, " I poked his stiff position.

"When are they?" he asked me. "There every day, but in your case, it would be best if you go to Monday's, Tuesday's, and Thursday's day lessons, " I advised him. "Ok I'll go to these classes with you so my stress level won't be elevated, " he told me as I smiled. For the first time, Zeref had agreed with something I suggested.

"Can you massage my back? You give the best ones, " he asked out of nowhere. Why would he ask like he already knows it? "Um sure!" I said looking the other way. I walked behind him and started to rub his back. He seems to relax a bit and he was breathing normally. "There's a class today if you want to come with me after work," I told him. "Sure I don't mind. I have workout clothes somewhere around here," he said.

"What time does it start?" he asked. "There's one at 6:00 pm-7:00 pm or 8:00pm- 9:00 or 10:00 pm- 11:00pm," I told him. "Who's up this late to do yoga at 10:00 pm- 11:00 pm?" he asked. "Wizards that stay up during the nighttime," I said. "Ok well, I'll take the 9:00 pm- 10:00 pm!" he said. "We can leave after work," I told him. "Sounds like a plan to me!" he smirked.

"Ok, I'll have to get back to work before we leave," I told him leaving. I heard him sigh from behind me. I left to go continue back with paperwork and invitations to send out. While I was doing my work I couldn't stop thinking about how Zeref was nice to me. He wasn't being mean or cold towards me like he usually is. The cold-hearted one isn't the Zeref I know, the one I know was nice to me and he loved me.