Introduction

Hello! I just want to give this a little preface! I'm from the Baltimore area, and also a sucker for accuracy in writings so unless stated otherwise, a majority of the places mentioned will be geographically and timeline accurate and I may mention some local places that i like (so if anyone comes here you know where to go to have a good time)! Also. I will not be including Lisa in this story at all. I couldn't figure out a way to fit her in really, other than the typical of making her rude and stinky (which i don't want to do; i love lisa so much. i am a simp for her. i will not disrespect my favorite gaskarth.). I tried to make this story fun and nostalgic. This is basically me not being able to find a lot of really good high school era fics of atl, so i'm writing what I want to see! I'm also going to put some trigger warnings in here! there will be mentions of suicide, brief mentions of self-harm, abuse, and there will be LOTS of foul language. with the trigger warnings, the only one that is a common occurrence is eating disorders. there will be no graphic scenes or any scenes at all of suicide, abuse, or self-harm, only small mentions of it. i will have trigger warnings at the beginning of chapters. anyways, happy reading!