The Sleepover

3rd person Pov

"Sophie come on, it will be fun!" a beautiful teal-eyed girl whines.

"Ugh! But we have school tomorrow! I will only do it if we go to bed early! Who all is coming anyway?" Sophie asks.

"Let's see, Dex, Keefe, Tam, Linh, obviously Fitz, and you!" Biana lists.

"Ok fine, but I have to check with Grady and Edaline first," Sophie agrees.

"YAY!!! This is going to be so fun you won't regret it!" Biana squeals.

----------------------------Skip to after school-------------------------------

Sophie, after packing everything up for the sleepover, light leaps to Everglen, the warm light whisking her away. When she arrives at the gates everyone is already there. Biana and Linh are chatting about something clearly important, it looks like Keefe and Tam are fighting while Fitz is obviously annoyed with their banter, Dex is just kind of not so subtly staring at Biana. The blonde boy sees Sophie and his whole face brightens up, he pushes Dex out of the way and opens up the gate.

"Yo Foster! What took so long?" Keefe shouts.

"Sorry! I had to negotiate with Grady, and get packed," she yells back.

Biana grabs Sophie and Linh's arms and bursts, "Girl talk first!"

The brown-haired girl drags Sophie and Linh up the glittering steps. It takes all of Sophie's willpower not to trip. When they get to the room Biana sits on her giant canopy bed pulling the two girls down with her.

"Makeover time!" Biana and Linh squeal together.

Sophie groans in protest, "But whyyyyyyyy?"

The girls get all dressed up, Sophie in a deep red gown and silver heels with an intricate half up half down braid the bottom curled. With red lipstick and gold eyeliner to match.

Linh had a silver blue dress with gold heels and a light pink lip gloss. Her hair had a waterfall braid and blue mascara to match the dress.

Finally, Biana had a purple gown with black lace flowers on the top, she had black heels and a beautiful deep pink lipstick. Her hair was up in an elegant bun.

"Soooooo..... since we are obviously going to play truth or dare can you guys please dare me to do something with Dex? Because I sorta kinda have a crush on him," Biana blushes.

"Yeah of course!" Linh replies.

The girls walk downstairs to the boys, their jaws down to the floor. Dex is clearly ogling Biana, Tam looks completely uninterested, and Fitz gives a slight glance at Linh before turning his attention toward Sophie. Sophie goes beat red, noticing her boyfriend, Fitz, and her best friend Keefe staring at her. Just as they were about to make it to the final step Sophie trips on her dress falling, conveniently, into the arms of Keefe.

"You falling for me already Foster?" Keefe teases, looking down at her.

"You wish," she snaps a smirk on her face.

Everyone gathers where the boys set up the sleeping bags, they are all in a circle with a bowl of candy, a plate of mallowmelt, and flashlights in the middle. Fairy lights twinkle from above giving the room a relaxed, calm, almost romantic, feeling. Sophie finds herself in between Keefe and Fitz trying to find a way to comfortably sit in the red ball gown.

"So, what does everyone want to-" Tam starts.

"TRUTH OR DARE!!!!!" Biana shouts, interrupting him. "Truth. Or. Dare."

"Ok, I'll start," Keefe declares, "Dex, truth or dare?"

"Oh, I uh guess dare?" Dex stutters.

"Excellent," Keefe says, tapping his fingers evilly, "I dare you to kiss the girl you like."

Dex goes bright red as he leans across the bowl giving Biana a quick peck on the cheek. Biana's face goes about the same shade as Dex's as she nervously giggles. There is a bright smile plastered across both of their faces. Dex seems a bit shocked that he was not rejected by the stunning girl. They sit back on their heels and the girl has no idea what to do with herself. She plays nervously with her fingers and opens her mouth a few times as if she is going to say something to the beat red boy.

"Come on, Dexy your turn!" Keefe beams victoriously, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Um, ok Linh, truth or dare?" he asks.

"Dare!" Linh exclaims.

"I dare you to go outside and dump a bunch of freezing cold water on yourself while singing, 'Singing in the Rain'," Dex laughs.

"Ugggghhhh, fine!" Linh pouts heading outside.

After a long time of truth or dare, everyone starts to get hungry so they dig into the mallowmelt. There were lots of different dares including Keefe having to smear lipstick onto his lips and wear fake eyelashes, Fitz revealing that he has once before cheated on a test, and Tam having to sit in Keefe's lap for most of the game.

"Sophie, truth, or dare?" Biana asks with a mouth full of food.

"Ewwwww... Biana! Umm... dare?" Sophie sighs.

"I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Keefe," she says smugly.

"Wha-What?" Sophie stutters.

"Biana!" Fitz shouts angrily.

"A dare is a dare!" Biana yells back.

"Fiiiiiiiiiiine! Keefe?" Sophie whines standing up extending her hand out to the shocked blond.

Keefe takes her hand and stands up, Sophie leading them to a guest room. She closes the door behind her and pushes the lock. They stand awkwardly in the center of the room. Sophie avoids any sort of eye contact that Keefe tries to make with her and ends up staring at the floor. She can hear Keefe take a step closer to her and she tenses almost immediately. She has a strong urge to tear out multiple itchy eyelashes.

"So, this is happening?" Keefe asks, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"I guess. I mean if you want. I mean.." Sophie starts.

Keefe cuts her off by pressing his lips to hers. Her eyes widen in surprise then flutter close. Sophie sighs feeling some sort of spark between them and wraps her arms around his neck deepening the kiss. Keefe puts one hand in her hair the other on her lower back, pressing her closer to him. Fireworks erupt to his touch. The blonde girl runs her hand through Keefe's fluffy soft hair. A knock on the door startles them, Sophie shoves the blonde boy away and takes a few steps back realizing what she did.

"Seven minutes is up!" Fitz growls from the other side of the door.

Sophie touches her lips and feeling a tingling feeling everywhere Keefe touched her, "Yeah coming!"

Keefe opens the door and walks out triumphantly, Sophie following with a red tint in her cheeks. Her eyes well up a tiny bit as the feeling of guilt settles into a bit in her stomach. She clears her throat and forces back the tears trying to pretend that nothing happened.

Fitz wraps his arm protectively around her waist pulling her close, "I think that's enough truth or dare for tonight."

"Agreed," Tam calls out from the other room.

"I brought some movies that we can watch!" Dex yells.

"Perfect!" Biana grins.

Hey! Thank you so much for reading! This is my first time writing fanfic so I hope everyone liked it! If you have any suggestions please comment for me!! Thank you again!

-Lacy