New Drama Teacher

The first day of junior year was the definition of boring besides the fact I was overjoyed when Ricky and Big Red decided to put a fart cushion on Mr. Graham's seat which had the whole school laughing however things turned interesting when we got into the assembly it turns out the person Big Red and Ricky skated past was a person named Ms. Jenn who was the new drama teacher and she was planning to do a production of High School Musical seems a little too ambitious for my taste and she's WAYY too cheery. Just like ugh I hate to even say it Nini now don't get me wrong I love Ricky and I know him and Nini have history but god she's too cheery for me and definitely way over dramatic she's one of those passionate theater kids while I am separate. But don't get it twisted I'm not jealous of her because she has Ricky I mean I have a crush on him but basically if we ever fell in love our childhood friendship gone. The people who only know are Big Red much to him finding my diary in middle school saying that I saw Rickys abs once and him grilling me til I caved ( thanks a lot Red.) but other than him unfortunately Delilah is the only person who knows and damn does she grill me about it speaking of my blue haired friend. "MEJOR AMIGA". Delilah yelled as she hugged me tightly.
"How are you dealing with Richard Hottie Bowen and Big Red ".
"First off dealing with them all summer was a breeze while you were at Parsons and Ricky for the last time is not hot". "Aelin the eyes don't lie that boy is fine and his shirtless insta pics from a couple of years ago don't do the man justice honestly. "
"Delilah I'm not sleeping with him we've been over this he has a girlfriend named Nini ". About that um Ricky and Nini broke up. " "Say sike Del I wish I was  mi amor . "
I couldn't believe this my best friend had lied to me and now all I want to do is fight Nini and as luck would have it we went out of the gym and I found Nini and Ricky talking and my first instinct is to fight Nini . Great way to start off Junior year right ?

Who is your favorite character so far and why ?
and I'm sorry for not updating and school and life are at a stand still but that means I can update ❤️ Don't forget to comment and vote so I can update !