Aftermaths And Forgiviness

It was finally Thanksgiving break , I had avoided Ricky and confided in EJ even though he was a senior and a jock for that matter and did some pretty questionable things he was an okay guy and seemed to really care about Nini.

Big Red obviously had been supportive as well as Delilah but obviously they were being too "coupley" to care at times and honestly kinda made me feel like I was third wheeling. When that happened I either rehearsed my lines and hanged out in the library of all places. But recently Gina has reached out and I just broke down crying I was lonely and Ricky just looked at me like I was the last person on this planet he would talk to. Surprisingly the girl opened up saying her dad wasn't around and it was just her and her mom I gave her a smile and a nod saying I understood she even said if she needed to beat Nini up she would I gave a small laugh and I was starting to think Gina wasn't half as bad as people thought she was.

"Ricky's an idiot Aelin sooner or later he's going to have to man up and realize he's going to be a fa-" I cut Gina off by holding one of my hand by her mouth. Nobody knew besides Delilah and as far as Big Red knew I was just gaining a lot of weight mysteriously and he never questioned it EJ however has his theory but I don't want to confess to him yet and obviously Gina being observant as she was figured it out despite me hiding it with bagging clothing.

she gave me a knowing look and slowly lifted my hand down off her mouth, "You haven't told him ?" she whispered- yelled I rolled my eyes and gave her a glare "What was I suppose to say I'm carrying half of your DNA inside my body and yeah your the father ". Gina nodded and I rolled my eyes at her again "That's not something you say to a teenager Gina especially a boy". She gave me a sympathetic look "Hey, your going to have to tell him sooner or later and besides we are going to have a party tonight to celebrate the break and I'm coming to make amends with people you should come and talk to Ricky at the party I don't know how much of moody Ricky I can take ." Gina shuddered and I gave a small laugh. "Okay Gina you win I'll talk to him at the party but if it all goes to crap, can I say I told you so". She rolled her eyes "Yes, you can but seriously Aelin I can see it's eating you alive". I gave her a small wave and grabbed my books and headed out the door it was officially Thanksgiving Break.

I headed home and decided to comb my hair and put on lipgloss and some eye stuff because honestly this baby was a pain and trying my sleeping habits my parents haven't noticed and honestly why would they are barley ever here as it is. Satisfied with my look I headed out the door and to the party location via Gina's text.

I then knocked on the door and immediately someone opened it I recognized as EJ's cousin Ashlyn and she immediately embraced me in a hug. She immediately said hello and let me in and said that it was good to see me and then she was off again I gave a small wave as she shout a "have fun!" Ashlyn obviously not noticing my bump to signal I was pregnant. I then felt a small kick and gave a little laugh " me and you both little one ".
I whispered to it I then said "now let's go find your father". I then bumped into someone and it was exactly who I was looking for.

Sooo imma leave it here <3

1. Predictions?

2. Will Aelin tell Ricky ?

3. Do you love Gina and Aelin's blossoming friendship <3

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️