|M.B.M.S.•15|

Hi :]

----------🖤----------

Y/N's POV

"Yes you're gonna be the new manager of........ the group ITZY. They are our newest girl group here in JYPE you will meet them tomorrow." My uncle said while smiling at me. My uncle is really like a father to me.

I already heard this group and I think I already saw them. I just don't remember they're faces because I'm not always looking at other people's face. Anyways I hope this members of ITZY will be close to me.

"Thank you Uncle. You're really the best uncle in the world. Love you!!!" I emotionally said and wiped my tears.

*time passed*

This is a fancy hotel.... As much I really want to stay here forever, I think I'm just gonna stay here in a day or Two. I think I will be start living where the group called ITZY is living.

The question is, am I ready to forget you Minatozaki Sana? I know you've been taken twice now, but this feelings for you gets stronger and stronger... it hurts seeing you with someone else but I need to accept it.

As I was thinking about Sana I didn't notice that there's my tears again. I checked my phone and it has many many message and missed calls from all the TWICE Members but...... except Sana.

I needed a friend right now that will comfort me. I called Taehyung and he accepted it.

"Hello Y/N! What's up? I miss youuuu!!!" Taehyung said that made me smile. This guy never fail to make me smile.

"Can you please come here in XXXX hotel? I really need a friend now...." I said silently, I was really tired of this days. I'm really tired to be inlove again and again and again.

"What's the matter??? Wait for me okay?" I heard Taehyung said thru the phone and he didn't hesitate anytime, he ended the call.

It's fun having a gay- I mean a guy best friend. They are always there for you. As I was staring in the ceiling someone knocked the door but I already knew who it is of course it's Taehyung.

I opened the door and didn't waste time to hug her back. He hug me back too. The hug was so long but I love it.

"Tell me Y/N what's wrong??? Don't tell me this is because of Sana again..." Taehyung said in anger. And AGAIN being a emotional person I cried again. I really can't control my emotions.

"It's because of Sana again but.... she didn't do any wrong. I'm just hurt because she's already taken...." I said as I lower my voice. I began to calm at that moment.

"So w-why are you here?" Taehyung said looking around the place. I can see that he thinks I'm leaving Korea.

"I'm being a TWICE Manager Taehyung that's all." I said smiling at him patting his back. He's so cute.

"W-wait you're leaving Korea???" Taehyung stated.

"No no no Taehyung. I will be the new Manager of this girl group called ITZY it's also from JYPE." I'm just saying the name of this group but I still don't know who were they. I want to be surprise when I see them. But note that I already heard that group. He comforted me and we talked about some things in our life.