Chapter 1: Kayleigh's Arrival

Our story begins in a certain country that hangs along the Mediterranean Coast. Home to the many powerful gods and mighty heroes. Those same heroes and deities whose stories were told throughout the generations, untouched by time since the age of myth. Even better than that. There. Athens. The famous historical city of Greece... and the birthplace of the legendary protectors of the goddess Athena. The Saint Knights.

As you can probably tell, it's August. Well, here in Athens, August is when the bus comes.

The bus pulled up in front of the bus stop and out jumped a lovely girl with light brown hair tied into a ponytail. Her eyes are a brown color and her outfit consists of a kimono-inspired blouse with black leggings and white boots. On her back is a little knapsack and she's also carrying a small musical instrument case. She looks around, taking in the panoramic sight of the wilderness, the cityscape, the ancient ruins, and the beautiful town standing before her. Then, she turns back to the bus, extending her arms. "Here you go!" The driver calls out, tossing over her heavy luggage. She's able to catch it, though it almost landed on top of her.

As the bus drove off, the girl finally got the luggage off her as she struggles to sit up. She mumbles after heaving a sigh of relief. "Agh... Thanks a bunch." She even sits on top of her suitcase. "Phew..."

All of a sudden, a strange multicolored glow envelopes her. "Hmm? Oh boy! Here we go again!" The force of this particular power made her levitate into the air slightly as it controls her movements! Upward and downward she went, riding on her suitcase, trailing a strange multicolored trail of light behind her. This is the cause of this power as it takes her down a path towards the town. The girl braces herself as she rides on her luggage through the village at such great speed. She is even praying that she won't run into anyone or anything. However, she has little control over it, for she did run into various things like crates or barrels. Passerby individuals even dodged or jumped out of her way. "Look out!" She calls out. 

The last thing she runs into is a large cart of produce. After that collision, various vegetables are scattering all over the ground, with the vendor crying out. "My cabbages!"

"Sorry about that!" The girl apologizes in midair before coming down to the ground roughly before zipping down the path again.

Up ahead, she can see a large manor-like building made entirely out of polished marble, surrounded by a lovely garden! It is beautiful and it's sitting below the cliff where the majestic temple of Athens stood.

Still riding on her suitcase, with a rainbow trail behind her, the girl begins to realize she's about to hit the grand doorway! "Uh-oh!" She utters slightly.

The girl suddenly bursts through the doorway as she enters, startling the residents, making them jump! She skids along the marble floor with her suitcase until she crashes against a wall! She is okay, fortunately. But her suitcase burst open. Her stuff is all over her. She wriggles around in the pile of clothes for a bit, trying to sit up.

Some of the people in the manor gasped at the sight they saw, believing it to be some strange creature of sorts.

A young man with green hair, cerulean-green eyes, wearing a green t-shirt and white overalls stared at the moving figure. "What is that?" He asks.

Another young man, about his age, wearing a simple red t-shirt and blue jeans mumbles as he sees the figure too. "It's a... uh... it's a thing... I think."

"It must be the last of some rare and endangered species." Sand another young lad in a purple shirt and black pants. "Or it could be some wild animal or one of those monsters from those old myths."

As funny as that sounds, one stern man with long hair and dressed in Chinese clothes shakes his head. "You know they're not real, Jabu."

"Just wondering if it is, Shiryu." Jabu said back.