𝕌𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕞𝕖

Present day
                                                                   Now playing Brakelights, Omar Apollo

third perspective

 The class bell rang, causing Blake to let a little yelp escape his drool-ridden lips. As usual, Blake had fallen asleep to his Professors slow and boring lectures on some book they had to read. Schofield, on the other hand, snapped his notebook close and jumped out of his seat. Of course, he had jolted down every note and word the Professor said.

Currently, the two men had not known eachother. Blake, for a few months of the new school year, had admired Schofield's personality, his handsomeness and most importantly how smart he was. And Schofield? Well, he practically melted whenever Blake smiled or laughed.

Schofield had attended to his usual routine. Leave the class, get a snack from a cafe, then go back to the dorm. This time, Blake had done something his gut had told him NEVER to do, not in life, not in death. And that was to befriend Skyscraper Scho, and this was to walk besides Scho and act like nothings happening.

Once Scho left, Blake sped up behind him and took out his phone. Blake shifted to Scho's right, pretending to check his Twitter by looking at some random tweets. Scho was intrigued, of course his heart began to beat like a drum. Scho, the idiot he internally was, purposely bumped into Blake.

"Oof- sor-"

"I-I'm sorry.."  Blake finished his sentence, feeling that his cheeks were shading into a dark pink.

Scho blinked, clearly taken aback. His heart felt like it was going to explode.. 

"Erm- I'm William." Scho had said once the two had turned the corner which led to the dorms.

"T-Thomas." Blake had looked down to his shoes, to shy to look up to the taller man. He hadn't noticed that Scho had been smiling like a mad man. 

"Do you have any plans for today, T-Tom?" Scho asked quietly, his face quivering down to a small grin. Blakes eyes traveled up the taller man's body and to his eyes. His sapphire blue eyes.

"No.." He had answered in a small, hoarse voice. Tom and Will had found themselves at the first few steps of a spiral staircase. Their dorms had been on the same floor level which was considered to the two as lucky.

"Would you like to come to my d-" William couldn't even finish his question. Thomas had immediately exclaimed Yes, as if Scho had just proposed to him. 

And there they went, hands not even an inch away from each fingertip. Blake had been looking down the whole time, contemplating if he should kiss Scho or tell Scho how he felt.. or both. No. That was an idiot thing to think. Why would William Schofield think the same thing?

By the time they had reached the fourth floor(their floor), Blake had been panting. Scho felt bad and awkwardly put a hand  on Blakes shoulder. Both faces turned tomato red.  Even though this wasn't a kiss, or a hug, Scho and Blake both wanted it to last forever.

Hearts aching and cheeks burning, they hadn't realized they walked past both of their doors.

"Oh sh- I mean.. we passed my dorm." Scho had corrected himself, because in his brain he still saw Blake as a child. He saw Blake as something to protect and call his own.

Blake looked up, his eyes wide. This was their chance, to prove they needed each other. It felt as if time stopped. Blake had made up his foolish heart and took Scho's hand. Scho tightened his grip on Blakes hand. 

"You... got.. me.." Blake mumbled, holding his breath and let his mouth fall into Scho's. There it was. At last Blake had no more sorrows and regrets clinging onto his broke heart. Scho now had no reason to black out from a conversation with his friends from feeling his cheeks get red. They had reasons to feel this way, now, and they had expressed it.

🎵Stop you take my breath away  I'm so in love with you Now just passing the time Waiting longer for you Oh baby ooh oooooh And baby you know, that I Never put it on, it was you, you🎵

Chapter two coming soon.