Mystery Of love pt. 2

a/n: oh my lord you guys, thank you for about 100 reads! this means so much to me :) if you want, you can message me a story idea and i might write it. i'm working on an umbrella academy story, also.
enjoy pt 2.~

"please please please please... goddamnit- please?" Tom got on his knees, and like a child, held his hands against his lips. this picture made Will go a bit insane.

"Aw, your so cute when you beg." the words slipped out of his mouth. great, William, you sure messed up this time. Tom only sat there, lowering his hands between his crotch, and smiled.

And there went the bread. Will had dropped it and sat back down on the grass below him. It was amusing to watch Tom scarf the bread down as if he were never to see another day.

Tom felt himself begin to gag; from both the flavor and the amount of bread building up in his throat. although he had never touched an old shoe, probably ever, that's all he imagined old shoe would taste like. he wondered how Scho could just, eat the bread on a daily basis.

"uhm- I should be going back to the trenches. nice meeting you, Blake." Scho mumbled, not wanting to leave. what if a gang of soldiers sort of ambushed Tom when he left? He heard Tom begin to whine. clearly, he was scared and desperate, too.

"Please stay.. they'll find me." Tom mumbled spitting out some of the bread while he crawled over to the small patch of flowers. he hoped Will would stay, and sleep with him.. sleep? yeah. sleep together.

"you don't have to worry," Will lowered himself next to tom, looking him in the eyes. before they knew it, their bodies were cascading together in sleep. Blake, out of coldness, had half of his body pulled under Will's legs. God, if they were caught then and there-

Will had gotten up a few minutes before dawn, lightly releasing Tom from his grip. he had tucked a flower in his hair before holding his hand for a split second. Tom was awake, of course, but knew it was better to stay quiet, rather than break the beauty which waved between them. the war wold separate them, of course.. but every good thing has to die.

(a/n again; sorry this was short, i'm going through some tough family times, but this is what I needed to calm down a little bit)