Friends or foes?

Rocko in the m/m

Amber -

The next morning I had gotten up bright and early to make Jayce some breakfast before work. There were a few dirty dishes in the sink and the stove was dirty so I put on some gloves and got busy. After cleaning up and putting the dishes away, I put some bacon in the oven.

Since I was working from home this week I went to sit down in front of our HP Windows 7 computer in the living room. I was about to press the power button but released it was already on. His ass will never listen I thought to myself before grabbing the mouse.

As soon as I grabbed it the computer screen come on and I was greeted with Jayceon's Facebook account. For some reason he never logged out on the computer even after I told him too time after time. I was about to log off when the messages slot popped on the screen and some chick had sent him a message.

No don't read it Amber, give him his privacy. I thought at first but then I said fuck it, if his ass would log off like I told his ass too it wouldn't be a problem. So I tapped on the message and what I saw hurt me to the core. He was still same ol Jayceon never going to change. I highlighted the messages and printed them out.

"Baby you down here!" I heard him shout from the top of the stairs. I hurried up and logged out grabbing the papers and stashing them inside my file folder. I grabbed the folder putting it under one of my cookbooks.

"Yeah living room," I say my blood boiling. A part of me wanted to check his ass but it was too early in the morning and I didn't even feel like hearing his fucking lies and excuses. So I sucked my teeth seeing him come down the stairs struggling with his tie. This motherfucker wasn't my husband he was my son.

Everything he had was because of me. He couldn't even tie a fucking tie the right way. I helped him with a practice interview, because I knew his dumb ass would go in there and say something stupid. I told him to get back into his art because he wasn't doing anything but selling drugs, and getting high.

I was tired of that shit, I loved Jayceon down to his dirty draws but I see he wasn't ever going to change. It was time for me to boss up and make moves without him but I've lived half my life based around him, I didn't even know where the fuck to start.

"Here baby let me get it," I say playing my roll well.
I fixed his tie and he grabbed my waist leaning in for a kiss. I wanted to throw up but instead I kissed him back.

"You cooked it smell good down here?" He asked as he put on his suit jacket.

"Yeah your breakfast is on the stove," I say back I looked him up and down, after seeing those messages he was no longer attractive to me. No cheating ass man was attractive.

I wish I had the courage to leave but I couldn't, my heart was still foolishly in love with him, I had to train myself to see past that bullshit.

What in the hell did Love have to do with anything when I was constantly being disrespected. Our vows, our unity, our marriage meant nothing to him.

We were supposed to be three, me, him, and God. But he couldn't keep his penis in his pants for nothing. I didn't know what I was going to do just yet, I kept saying I was going to make some changes but now it was time to put action behind it.

"Thanks for breakfast baby everything was good," he said as he came out the kitchen wiping his mouth.

"Glad you enjoyed it," I said I started dusting off a few things on the fire place.

"I'm a call you on my lunch break," he says before putting on his coat.

Don't even bother bitch ass nigga. I thought to myself.