Maybe....

Jayceon POV -

"Jayceon I don't have time for this today I really don't, you doing to much," Amber says going out the room slamming the door.

"Amber fuck is yo problem bruh!" I yell annoyed as I followed after her. She was back on that bullshit, ranting and raving every time I ask her a question.

"No Jayceon what the fuck is your problem, you don't have the right to fucking ask me no questions,"

"Fuck you mean I don't, you still wearing my fucking ring and we still married," I say

"I don't give a fuck about none of that shit Jayceon," She yells but I grab her and she snatches away and looks at me crazily.

"Man yo ass tweaking bro I'm finna just dip," I say grabbing my keys off the key rack.

She was pissing me off and I was trying to keep calm because she had every reason to be upset. This entire relationship I cheated on her because I thought she was cheating on me.

Whole time she really wasn't and now I've fucked everything up. I get it and I know it, but I'm tired of hearing it, if you so fed up why you still here? Although I love Harlem, I got a son by another woman, and a fucking lunatic out to get me and all type of shit, so I don't need this extra pressure. I fucked up I realize that, but why keep going on and on.

Had I just been real and told Amber how I felt instead of speculating, we would be cool. Me and Amber been together since we were in our twenties and the goal was to build a life together and start our own family, and I messed it up, I'm man enough to say that. She pregnant with my baby but shit don't feel right and ain't nobody to blame but me.

I was tired of her shit already and I just got home. I spent half the night at the club pitching a new project with Diamond, but I wasn't focused on it. Since we've been in partnership, the club has been off the chain. My club was always popping but since we branched out and networked with other people I've been getting mad clientele. Italian and Chinese motherfuckers coming in the club dressed in nice ass suits looking for Mr. Taylor. All I saw was dollar bills every hour on the hour.

The money was definitely flowing in. I felt like Game in my prime, when I was twenty five pushing paper out my mama crib. I was moving weight so good that Emilio wanted to introduce me to more connects and do private bids for him. I was ready to get to this paper, but I couldn't cause my home shit wasn't right.

"What you finna go talk to a bitch! Huh!" I yell jumping in front of him.

"Amber get the fuck out my way man," I say feeling my blood boiling she was testing me but I wasn't gone play her little game.

"Nah fuck that, you can't take the heat now, when you was walking all over me and fucking any and every bitch it was cool but now you can't take it!" She yells pushing me back.

"Man Amber don't make me fuck you up,  get the fuck on with that bullshit and let me go get some air and cool off man,"

"Do what the fuck you want, I'm sick of this shit all this bullshit, these lies, you steady coming home whenever you want like what kind of marriage is this? And let's not start on the cheating, I have given you everything literally everything, I've been a damn good woman to you. I let a lot of shit go even Harlem," she pauses and starts crying. All I could do was put my head down.

"I grew a bond and love the hell out of your child. The child you had with another woman, and you really just gonna stand here and tell me I don't have a right to be upset, nigga I disrespected my mama for you, she don't even fuck with me no more, I can't go over her house,  she won't pick up the phone when I call her because I thought I was putting her in her place about my man, and look, everything she said about you was true," she said as she looked at me with tear-filled hatred eyes.