4

Arthit felt a soft familiar touch on his thigh under the table which sent shivers through his body. Arthit looked at Kong , and found him already staring at him , smirking. Kong started moving his hands in a random pattern , on Arthit's thigh , causing him to shudder. His hand found its way to Arthit's inner thigh , his fingers constantly moving.

Earth : "What do you say about this Arthit ? "

Arthit widened his eyes wanting to focus on the meeting. But how could he when Kong was doing that to him.

A: " Aha....I-I think w-well.......umm...this is n-nice....bbut.."

K: WHAT happened to you Arthit? (Smirking)

With this , Kong started pressing his fingers harder on the thigh , making it absolutely easy for Arthit to feel every  touch. He slowly started moving his fingers upwards.  He reached the region just above Arthit's member.

Arthit suddenly stood up , all the people staring him with a confused look......

A: " I-I am n-not feeling well. Please excuse me for a while."

With this Arthit moved out of the conference room , breathing heavily. He could still feel the touch on his thigh. He couldn't forget how Kong tortured him a few minutes back. How could he do that! That too in the middle of the meeting, Infront of everyone !? Arthit was heating up in anger , and he wanted to confront Kong when he gets to talk to him alone.

"Arthit ? Are you okay ? "

Arthit now realised that Earth had  followed him outside the conference room.

A: I'm fine Earth. Why did you come ? You should go back.

E: I couldn't have left you alone Arthit. You didn't seem well inside .

Earth moves closer to Arthit and puts his hand on Arthit's shoulder.

E: You should take care of yourself Arthit. Don't just make me worry for you.

A: Ah Earth! I really am fine. (Arthit takes earth's hand on his shoulder in his hand. )
You need not worry about me. You should focus on meeting.

E: Then what happened to you inside--

A: It was nothing! Yes nothing. Totally nothing. I just felt a bit suffocated in there. I need to use the restroom now. I'll see you later.

Arthit went to the washroom and looked himself in the mirror. He was indeed sweating. His thoughts couldn't leave his mind.

As Arthit bend down a little to wash his hands, somebody grabbed him by his waist and pinned him to the wall. His hands were gripped very strongly.
Arthit met familiar eyes , but rage was burning in them , calmness no longer existed there.  Arthit tried to free himself from Kong's grip , but in vain. Kong was much stronger. 

A: What's your problem !?

K : (making his grip stronger) Who was that , Arthit?

Arthit couldn't make out what Kong was talking about ? Why was he so angry? What did he do to make him this angry ?

A: What are you talking about?

K: Who was with you earlier ? A few mins back ?

A : (softening a little) He is Earth . He got worried because I left the conference room in hurry.  Why are you--

K: Why were you holding his hand then !?

A : What the heck is wrong with you !? We're friends ?! Why are you here though ? Why aren't you in the meeting?

K: After you left , he followed you. So I excused myself and followed him. And what I found ? You holding his hand ?

A: So what !? I just held his hand ! You touched my -

K : Because you are mine to touch! Nobody else can ! You're mine and only mine , ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

A : Why Kong? Who am I to you ? You don't own me. .

K: ( softens his grip)  I want to. I will. Soon. I like you Arthit. I really do. And  I'm going to start courting you from now on.

With that Kong left , leaving Arthit dumbstruck. Arthit's mind was not working.

"Kong likes me ? Why ? Is he joking? Or is he serious? Damn hasn't it been just a day since I met him ? In one day ? How can he develop interest in me !? What's going on in my life ?!!?!  "

What do you think guys ? What's up with Kong ? Why is he so mesmerized with Arthit in just a day ? 😯😯😯

Peace✌