does she remember

Petra POV:
I woke up tied to the back seat of a car. There was random people next to each me. A man with blonde hair, blue eyes, jeans, and a leather jacket with an ocelot on the back. Next to him was a woman with black skin, brown hair and eyes, a red and white shirt, goggles, and black jeans. When I looked up at the driver and no passenger There was a female up there. The driver had long brown hair, white shirt with red short sleeves and overalls. I felt a small panic, they all seemed so familiar. Then the blonde man said "Hey Petra, you OK? I mean you were weren't moving. then started attacking us and, passed out again." I didn't know how he knew my name. I didn't remember any of that all I could say was, "Who are you?"

No ones POV:

She lost her memory. All she could think of was who everyone was, why they looked so familiar, where was she, why didn't she remember anything. Thinking this only made her head hurt so badly she moaned in pain. "You ok? Do you need anything?" Lukas asked.

"Yes actually I would like to remember everything in my life."

"What is she talking about?" Jesse asked Lukas.

"She doesn't remember us. Or anything else."

-------------------------------------------------Time skip...the next morning-----------------------------------------

The next morning she woke up and could smell things so strongly, and hear from a very far distance. What was happening? She was at Jesse's house in an extra room, they all were but still didn't know why she was there. Or who these people are.

Jesse looked at her as if Petra was about to start throwing punches at them. She wanted to. She had to break the awkward silences so she looked at Jesse and said, "Okay, I really feel hungover right now, someone please explain what happened yesterday, who you are, why don't I remember anything from my life."
"Well to start, I'm Jesse, that's Lucas, Axle, Olivia and Jack. Do you really not remember anything?"
"Just tell me what happened yesterday!"
"Okay, so um...we went to a forest for a few nights and then about two days later, you left with a note." Jesse showed her the note. She was so confused and creeped out. Jesse continued, "Then we all looked for you and you were tied to a tree trying to get free. Then my high school ex came out from behind the tree and threw powder in your face, untied you, you fell to the ground and wouldn't move, then we stared to pull out our swards and fight when you got up and started attacking us. We had to bring you home to us cause we didn't know what your where going to go, and if we'd ever see you again. Anyway, after we tied you up, and you where pissed at us..."

"...well, yeah, no shit...Anyways..."

"...he said you had 1 month before you would go completely insane and never remember who we are unless you would consume something. Sorry I have to ask this but, do you...feel any different? I mean other than not remembering anything."

"Well," she stopped. Something in her was telling her that she could trust Jesse. But the rest of her was just making her think 'this was all a lie.' so, she went on, "I can smell things a lot closer than I could. I think. And hear farther away too."

Lukas pulled Jesse aside and said "Didn't he say something about her being completely change. Like change, change."

"There's no way that's what he meant." Jesse replied. "Okay," she continued turning to Petra, "we think your..." Lukas put his hand over Jesse's mouth grabbed his arm and rant into a different room.

"Um...okay?" Petra was so confused at everything right now.