my favorite pillow

Endgame shooting days

"That's a wrap for today everyone"
It was close to 6pm when the directors finished the shooting of the day.
Chris said his goodbye to the team and walked toward his trailer to get a shower and change his clothes before going back to the apartment that production had rent to him.
The first thing he did when got in his trailer was take off his shoes, after that he walked inside the small bathroom and started the shower, he did realize that as he was taking a shower someone was getting inside is trailer.

As he got out the shower he didn't realize the person that was sitting in the small couch, and the person didn't make any sound. After change his clothes, he walked in the small, very small room that he had.

"Scar? Are you okay?" Chris asked when he saw his best friend cuddled to herself on the couch.

"Headache" An almost inaudible voice replied his question

"Do you wanna some pills?" Chris asked worried "I may have some here!"

"No" Scarlett answered no letting him walk away to get the pills and finally raising her head and looking at him "I want cuddles" she said smiling

"So, you want my body?" Chris said with a smirk in his face before sitting at the couch next to his friend.

"Maybe" Scarlet said laying her head in his chest and holding on his red flannel shirt "you are a good pillow"

"I feel used, but it's okay" he gave a soft kiss on her forehead "considering that I am being used by you"

"Just shut up" Scarlet said.

One of his hand found a small place in her back where her shirt wasn't covering her skin and start to caress smoothly.
As she felt his hand on her back, her hand automatically started to hold his shirt tighter.

"You will be sad if I cancel our dinner?" Scarlett asked

"How mad you will be if I say that I had forgotten about that?" Chris said shyly

"Not much considering that you were going to cook" The blonde answered placing a small kiss on the actor chest

"So, rest. We have time before we need to leave" Chris said looking at the clock on the wall.

Minutes after, Chris closed his eyes too, but kept his caress on her back.

"And that's Scarlett's best sleeping aid, works every time" Chris opened his eyes to find his brother, Scott filming them.

"Dude what takes for the both of you to get together?" Scott asked putting his phone away "Rose adores Chris, and she has him around her fingers.

"You love Dodge" Scott said pointing his finger to the woman that was lying down on his brother, the same woman that he always wished be his sister-in-law one day "and my mom loves you" he finished rolling his eyes.

Scarlett raised her middle finger to him still keeping her eyes closed

"What are you doing here?" Chris asked

"I knew it that you were leaving early, so I wanna to do something, but as you didn't pick your phone I sent a text do Hems and he told me that you hadn't left the set yet, and the that blood sucker that you call your best friend, was with you" Scott said laughing at the last part "love you too Scarly."

"I didn't hear my phone" Chris said looking for his phone, still seated on the couch "Scarlett has a headache, so we stayed for a while"

"Anyways, I will leave the almost never-gonna-happened couple alone, and head back to my hotel" Scott said walking toward the trailer door "get well Scarlett"

"Thanks Scott" Scarlett said quietly

As Scott left the trailer Scarlett finally opened her eyes

"We should go back to the apartment" Chris said

"We, actually should tell the truth to your brother" Scarlett said placing a kiss on Chris lips and taking a necklace from inside her shirt. "Maybe we should" Chris answered

She took a single ring that was on the chain and placed the ring on right ring-finger. Chris smiled and took a twin ring from a box placed on the corner of the couch and putted as well on his finger

"Are you better?" Scarlett nodded "let's go take some proper rest

The couple was inside the car riding back to the apartment when the both phones pop up with an Instagram notification. It's something that Scott has posted and tagged the both.

"I will kill Scott one day" Scarlett said

"What's babe?" Chris asked

"He posted a video of us on the trailer" Scarlett told the blonde that was driving "and wrote "Scarlett's favorite pillow"

Chris started laughing hard

"But he's right" Scarlett said smiling as Chris gave her thigh an squeeze.

When they got in apartment, some takeout form last day were their dinner. After eating the both got in the bed to sleep.

Scarlett took her phone off the nightstand and took one pic of the both hands

"What are you doing?" Chris asked

"Telling your brother" Scarlett said smiling

And she had to deal with her brother-in-law freaking out after receive a pic with the caption "he's my favorite pillow"