you are her daddy

The weather was nice, so a Chris decided to take his girls to eat at the bay, on their favorite restaurant. It was a quiet, reserved place, where they didn't need to worried about the paparazzi.

The car drive was smoothly. Chris saw that Scarlett was to quiet and looking at the window, she must be sick again, he though. He would ask later.

They sat at their favorite table and Lauren, they favorite waitress took they order and let the family alone.

"Can I go sit with Uncle Chris?"Rose asked her mother. Scarlett looked at Chris wanting his answer, he nodded.

"Yes"

The little girl went to the other side of the table and sat at her mother's boyfriend lap. Chris gave the girl a kiss on the head.

Scarlett lost her thought looking at ocean and Chris realized

"You asked for lemon juice and now you are looking to the ocean, and you were sick at home." Chris said "are you sick again?"

"Just got a little car sick in the way. I'm good now." Scarlett said and Chris gave her a smirk

"Looook uncle Chris, a big boat" Rose was excited pointing at the ocean

"It's, just like that one that we went with uncle Scott" Chris said

Chris and Rose stayed looking at the ocean for minutes, Scarlett took advantage of the moment and took an pic of the two and posted on her twitter.

She wasn't far in her pregnancy, but her bladder was already crazy

"I will be living inside the bathroom when I hit the 3th semestre" She got up "I will right back" Chris laughed and nodded

Chris phone rang and he saw that was a text from Romain. He started reading

"Hey Chris, I saw the pic that Scarlett posted. Are you still trying to steal my little girl? I have been waiting for a long time to tell you this. You don't need that. I know how you feel about Rose, your bug, and how she feels about. She adores you. She really adores you. She can't stop saying the things that you do for and with her, and I know that you love her as much as I do, I'm so glad about that.
She told me that you make her waffles when she's sick, stays up when she can't sleep, take her to the beach, she told me about the
boat trip and she told me that you bought her the doll she wanted. Really dude? How can o keep up with you.
One day, she will have you as her dad, more than me. She already have you as her protetor, you are always by her side. You will be the dad that she always needed and deserved. You will do the job that I had to do.
When the day comes, where she calls you dad, let her. I'm more than ok with that. Right now, she is your daughter in many ways. You are doing more to her than I and I couldn't be more happy for that.
Sometimes I think that I only helped with dna, so Scarlett could have a daughter with you. She is more you than me in many ways.
I'm know that you will feel that you are replacing me, but, you aren't. She knows that I'm her father and she know who you are, you are her daddy, her American daddy. (She called you this once)
Take care of her, help her when Scarlett get angry, be with her when she is sick. Give her candy when you aren't supposed.
Be the best dad that my daughter deserves, and be the best dad that your baby needs. Scarlett told me, I'm so happy for both you. He or she will be here in no time, keep calm, you will do great. Don't overthink. You are the father, no one needs to tell you what to do. You are doing an amazing job with Rose, I only have thanks to say to you. You will be great with the new baby."

Scarlett got back to the table and found Chris putting his phone down and his eyes full of tears, and Rose looked to the ocean.

"Chris? Babe?" Scarlett was worried "are you okay? What's going on?"

"Just some text from your ex about some pic you posted"

"Do I need to kill him?"

"No, he was nice" Chris said "you told him about the baby?"

"I did, sorry I didn't told you that. Rose told him that I was sick and he got worried." Scarlett explained " But can you tell me what he said?"

"At home" Chris said and they food arrived.