Chapter 7

HEYOOO FOLKS!!!

SO THE WORLD IS FACING A BIG PROBLEM RIGHT NOW
"CORONA VIRUS" OR "COVID-19" AND I'VE BEEN VOLUNTEERING WITH MY FRIENDS AND MY MATES IN HOSPITALS TO HELP WITH OTHERS PROBLEMS AND NOW THAT INDIA IS ON LOCK DOWN, EVERYTHING IS PRETTY BORING.

BUT EVERYONE HAVE MY WISHES
WEAR A MASK
KEEP YOUR SURROUNDINGS CLEAN
KEEP YOURSELF CLEAN

AND STAY PUT

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

MEI'S  POV

Yuzu was soundfully asleep in my arms. It was 5am in the morning. I couldn't get any sleep after the kiss and her story I just can't. A part of me knew that she's been through all of that bcoz of me. I could've saved her but I didn't. I had to make sure that she was fine.

I can't interrupt in what is already written to happen. But deep down I knew that it was my fault. It's our faith. Everytime it happens. And if someone interrupt I can't help but to kill that person.

I didn't know what I would do if she ever finds out that it was me who killed Shimon but it was against my will. Afterall I can't defy the Creator. I didn't had a choice. This is my last chance to keep her safe and I will do everything to make sure she's safe.

Hell!!!! I shouldn't even kissed her, it was too early for our plan. I don't like this plan but this is what reassures Yuzu's life. My father made this plan so I know he will do the best of him.

My thoughts were interrupted when Yuzu stirred a little in my arms. She slowly opened her eyes and smile at me.
"It's just 5:30 in the morning, if you want you can sleep for another 30mins. Cafeteria will be open at 7am" I said as I stroke her chestnut hair.

"Can we just stay like this and..... You know talk a little bit about ourselves?" I was more relieved that she didn't bring up the kiss. Well YET.

"Yeah sure" I lay down next to her again and she put her head on my chest while I was just stroke her hair.

"Tell me about yourself Mei?" She asked.

"Well my name is Mei Aihara. I'm 18 years old and senior in high school" I just teased her a little by giving this.

"Ha ha!! Very funny. I mean it. I want to know more about you like your like, dislikes, family, your father and all" I guess she wasn't going to give up.

"Well I live with my father. He's the current director of the academy right now. I like music and sketching. Sketching makes me feel better and calm. I don't like pickles. I like to watch documentaries and I like cakes. My grandfather died 2 years ago due to heartattack. And my mom ...... Well I rather not talk about it"

My mom was a touchy subject for me. Granting you can tell I've had lived for centuries but everytime my mom was there. But this time She wasn't.

"I'm sorry about your mom. You don't have about her if you don't want. Now I think it's my turn. I like music, dancing and cooking for sure. I want to be a chef in the future. And I used to love bright colours. But most of things changed after Shimon's death" the last part broke my heart. I've been watching her for the past 2years, so I know Shimon's death was hard for her.

"Don't worry Yuzu. You've your family, your mom, Harumin, Matsuri and your dad will come around. And you have me"
At that point we were staring deep into each others eyes. Her once dull green eyes was somewhat shining like a kryptonite.