Chapter 19

Narrator's POV

"My name is Atlantia Aphrodite. Queen of Atlantis."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I hope your stay will be lovely in Atlantis" Atlantia said to the angeles. They were all inside the castle where they will stay for their trip. Everyone was going to their designated rooms. The tension was thick in the castle, for not Maruta nor Atlantia said anything.

"I hope we can discuss the matter after settling down in our rooms, my queen" mei said.

"No need to be formal Mei. And I would like to discuss what happen that you all come here." Atlantia said and glance at Maruta who looked away too quickly.

"How about tomorrow at the breakfast? We will discuss everything with delicious food and I would to introduce you all to my family" said the queen.

The word family caught Maruta's attention. The Atlantia she knew would never have a family, but she was glad and happy for her friend that she found someone special.

"We would like that, Queen Atlantia" Yuzu said to the queen. The queen bow and leave the angeles to settle down in their rooms.

Atlantia made her way through the hallways of her castle going to her chamber. She knocked on the door and hear a faint come in. She opened the door and was greeted by her lovely wife with their 4 years old daughter sleeping peacefully on their bed. Atlantia smile to the scenerio and kissed her wife.

"Who are the people that staying here?" Sophia asked her wife.
"The angeles. Im sure they're here bcoz of they want some answers from the wave of prophecy" Atlantia said as she changed her attire to a night gown.
"You mean your friend Maruta is also here?" Asked Sophia while combing her wife's hair.
"She is not my friend. She is a Fucking traitor!" Atlantia said stubbornly.
"Language!" Sophia said with a glare. Atlantia flinch.

"Don't you think it's time for you to forget about the past and think about future. She followed her heart. Her lover. There was nothing you could've done about it. And just look at the situation like that what if you have to follow me or rule here? What will u choose? And you're not the princess in this case!" Sophia asked her wife.

Atlantia was silent for a while. She didn't said anything. She sighed and face her wife with glassy eyes. Sophia didn't waste a second and engulfed Atlantia in a hug. Soft sobs filled the room as Sophia run her hand through her wife's red hair and saying sweet words.

Sophia knew how strong her wife is. Sure she saw her cry before but it was just once or twice. Seeing Atlantia cry, Sophia knew that it was a really important matter to her wife.

After some minutes Atlantia stopped cry and pulled herself from the hug. Sophia guided them to bed. They picked their daughter and tucked her in, in her chamber.

After saying goodnight to their daughter, the couple came back in their chamber and got on the bed. Atlantia laid her head on Sophia's lap as Sophia played with her hair.

"She never came back until now" Atlantia said, breaking the silence between them.

"She never came back. Not even once. She wasn't here when I needed a bestfriend. She wasn't here when we got attacked. She wasn't here when my parents died. She wasn't here I got married. She wasn't here when I wanted my bestfriend to be my daughter's godmother. She never look back to the place where we formed a friendship. She forget everything. Every promise. Every oath. Every word. Everything. She didn't care about anything" Atlantia said with a sad and hollow voice.

Sophia's heart break seeing her wife in this state. She knew that, Atlantia and Maruta were friends but she didn't knew, they mean so much to eachother.

"Maybe she was scared. Sacred of rejection, hate, pain, tears. She never came but her friends were always here to help us. But now she is here and I can say that she is scared. You guys have to sit and solve this. I know you love her like a sister. So you better solve this matter without any fighting" Sophia said with soothing voice, while massaging Atlantia's scalp. When her wife didn't answer, she turned and saw that Atlantia was already asleep.

Sophia laid Atlantia properly, kissed her forehead and snuggled closer to her.

"I hope everything will be fine tomorrow at the breakfast" with that Sophia closed her eyes and fall asleep within her wife's embrace.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SO HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER I HOPE U GUYS LIKE THIS. IN THIS CHAPTER I WROTE ABOUT ATLANTIA'S FEELINGS.

WELL GIVE IT A VOTE AND COMMENTS.

TOODLES♥️