Chapter Four

River's Pov
The following months followed without much trouble. Kinda. Edward came back normal after a few weeks and our family contiuned on like normal with the expectation that Bella was now really curious about everyone. Edward didn't really help his case and everyone's any better when he used his speed to save Bella from getting smashed by Tyler's van.

She was now gonna be curious to the max. I continued on with trying to explore exactly what I've been feeling lately. So to get a better understanding, I started exploring my body with boys more. I now had experiences with kissing a few boys from our school and it was very different from kissing a girl. I liked it more then when I was kissing girls.

My behavior kinda grew out of control and I started ditching some classes just so I could makeout with different boys. I just wanted to understand fully. I was pressed up onto one of the couch cold lockers, tiny groans and whimpers leaving me my lips felt on fire. Michael was a regular who would kiss me without a care in the world.

Michael slowly shifted into me deeply and that feeling grew in my stomach and my hands slowly were pressed and pinned above me. I felt my mind was drifted, before I gasped when Michael was pulled away from me.

I quickly caught my breath, my eyes wide when I was looking into Edward eyes. They were unreadable. Michael scoffed and walked away leaving me and Edward standing here in the hallway. I slowly gulped and then backed up further into the lockers.

"H-hi Edward." I whispered slowly wondering what the hell was about  to happen.

"So since I've been away this is what you've been doing with your time River? Making out and almost having sex with random men?" The hardness in Edward's voice was filled, and the way he was saying it made me feel dirty.

"It.... It's not like that." I snapped feeling my cheeks heat up, my curls clinging to my face, my heart was pounding, "I.... I like boys Edward and I wanna experiment on what it means to be with a b-" I wasn't even half way finish when Edward had used his speed and had pinned me to the lockers and my eyes went wide when his lips were on my own.

I at first didn't know how to react but I slowly kissed him back deeply my hand instantly going to grip his deep brown hair, he lifted my legs up to wrap around his waist my front pressing on his jeans and he keep kissing me deeply making me pant and move my lips against his.

It was more different then I dreamed. It was deep and firm. It was different then how I imagined with Jasper as well. A low groan escaped from my lips when Edward gently scraped his teeth across my lower lip before he pulled away and my eyes were wide.

My heart pounding against my ribcage. Edward's eyes looked slightly dark with hunger. "You think you like boys?" He whispered his voice so husky. I was afraid to speak up, my voice caught inside my throat.

"You don't think River, you know you like boys. Your thoughts are always about me and Jasper aren't they?" My eyes were still wide and I quickly slide down from Edward my breath still getting caught in my throat more. Did that really just happened? Did I really just kiss Edward.

"I-I know I like boys." I stumbled out putting my hand on my chest, I didn't answer Edward's question my mind swarming with so many thoughts. He knew I had so many unpure thoughts about him and Jasper.

"I have to go." I quickly scooped up my backpack that was resting against the lockers, I never had been more flustered in my life when I ran down the halls as quickly as I could quickly slamming open the front door of the school running down the steps.

I flicked my head around just wanting a place for a bit. My breathing still heavy I then quickly rushed into the woods holding my backpack closer. I didn't mind how long I had been walking before I had found a little spot sitting down slowly on my backpack.

I then gripped my hand through my messy curls flicking my eyes around the forest. Why did I enjoy it so much? Why did I feel dirty when I shouldn't have. I enjoyed kissing Edward. I slowly held my face groaning rocking myself a bit. What the hell was going on with me?

Why was I like this so confusing. I like boys.... I like boys I kept repeating slowly still rocking. I like boys.... I'm gay.