The fight

( hi I'm new to all of this, I just made my account... I hope you enjoy :D, I'm also doing this at night This it taking me longer than I intended, but I hope y'all like it! )

Ben woke up and rubbed his eyes. * yawns* " Ughhhhhh, I hate this... " he then got up and put on a dark green hoodie and a pair of black jeans. Ben then walked out of his room and started to head down stairs. Jeff then walked out of his room and looked at Ben.
" hey emo b*tch " *Jeff laughed * " looks like the weirdo finally came out of his room! " he then went over and pushed Ben and watched him fall down the stairs while snickering at him
Everyone in the room looked at what was happening, and started snickering at Ben. * Ben then got up and grabbed some food from the kitchen * Jeff then went over to Ben and shoved him " fatty " Jeff laughed and bens plate fell to the ground and shattered. " SHUT UP." Ben yelled as he lunged at Jeff and swung his sword at him. Jeff jumped back and dogged him " YOU B*TCH! " Jeff yelled as he took his knife out of his pocket and swung it at Ben. His knife then slashed bens cheek *. Ben yelped in pain as he fell back*, slender then came into the room and picked them up with his tentacles. Jeff continued to slash his knife trying to get Ben. " ENOUGH. " Slender yelled as he slammed the two together. "Owww..." Ben and jeff groaned as they rub their heads, in pain. " I've had enough of you two. This has gone on to far." Ben started to panic because he knew where this was going. " you two will share a room until y'all can learn to get along." Slendy then put them down, and shove them into Bens room, " y'all will stay in there till dinner. " he then locked the door and left.
" Great. Now I'm stuck in here with you weirdo. " Jeff muttered. Ben then looked away from him and sat down on his bed. Jeff then grabbed Ben by his shirt " THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. " Jeff yelled coldly. Ben then fell to the ground and started to have a panic attack, jeff stared down at him in disgust. Jeff then kicked him, " get up Ben, you worthless b*tch. " jeff said cleary mad. After a few minutes Ben finally got up and went into the bathroom. He then grabbed a small knife and put it to his arm and slowly cut his arm. " Hey GLITCH dinner is ready get your fat butt out here. " jeff groaned, Ben then covered his arm with his sleeve. He then walked out of the bathroom. " finally. " jeff groaned. He then pulled Ben out of the room and to the kitchen. Ben sat down at the far end of the table as to not draw attention, from anyone. Toby then looked at Ben and taped him on the shoulder, " Yeah? What is it Toby?" Toby then pointed to Ben's arm. He then looked down at his arm, he then pulled his shelve down " What are those? " Toby questioned as he continued to point at Bens arm, " ITS NOTHING. "he obviously wasn't convinced. He then grabbed Bens arm causing Ben to yelp in pain.
Everyone looked over to Ben in confusion. Toby then tried to lift up Bens sleeve but Ben pulled away shoved him to the ground. Masky then came over and helped Toby up. " What a B*tch. " Ben heard Masky mutter. Ben then got up and ran to his room.
A while later Jeff bursted into the room and attacked Ben, he then put a collar on him " WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!? " Ben yelled tugging on the collar. Jeff then gave him a terrifying grin and pressed a button, Ben fell over in pain as he felt a horrible shock go through his neck.

Word count was 666 hehehe I made my number, btw I hope you enjoyed this took me 6 hours... it's 6AM and I'm not tired...