Suicide?..

Jeff then burst into the room and looked at Ben, he smirked and pressed the button to the collar that was still on Ben. Ben yelled in pain and fell to the ground. " PLEASE! STOP..." Ben cried out in pain, Jeff finally turned it off. " gay b*tch." ( I'm not trying to be or sound homophobic, because I'm lesbian.) Jeff said as he kicked Ben in the gut. Ben then coughed up a little blood. " gross. Clean this mess up, NOW. " Jeff said as he stared at him in disgust.
Ben then started to have a panic attack, he could barely breathe... jeff realized this and helped Ben up onto the bed. " Breathe. " jeff said very annoyed. Ben then tried to control his breathing, it actually helped." t-thank you..." Ben said quietly. Jeff then slapped Ben " shut the f*ck up. " jeff said as he walked out of the room and slammed the door behind him.
Ben then got up and grabbed the razor blade out of the drawer and put it to his arm as bloody red tears ran down his cheeks, and slowly but deeply cut into his arm, and watched the blood ooze out of the new fresh cuts. Once he was done he put the razor blade away and cleaned his arm, after all the blood was cleaned he pulled his sleeves backdown and laid down on his bed, and went to sleep.
The next day he woke up and saw that Jeff wasn't in the room, so Ben decided to listen to CaveTown and Billie Eilish.

Often I am upset that I cannot fall in love, but I guess this avoids the stress of falling out of it...
Are you tired of me yet? I'm a sick right now but I swear when I'm ready I will fly us out of here...
Oooooo~ I'll cut my hair. Oooooooooo~ to make you stair, oooooo~ I'll hide my chest and I'll figure out a way to get us out of here...

After a while he got up and grabbed a knife out of his drawer and slowly cut his arms even deeper and watched as the blood was flowing down his arm and onto his clothes. * No one will care if I die... Right?.. yeah, right... * he then plunged the knife into his chest.
After a while Toby came into the room " Hey Ben you ok? " Toby asked as he slowly opened the door. He then saw Ben and ran over to him " BEN!? ARE YOU OK!? ANSWER ME! "Toby yelled as he sobbed. " TOBY WHY ARE YOU BEING SO ANNOY-" Masky stopped as he entered the room and saw Toby holding Ben sobbing. " WHAT HAPPENED!? " Masky yelled as he ran next to Toby, not taking his eyes off of Ben. " I DONT KNOW!" Toby sobbed while holding Ben.

I don't really have anything to say soooooooo... yeah, have a great day babys! Word count 490.