No one cares!

Ben then crawled under the bed and started whimpering as jeff clicked the button again and I felt a shock go through my body. " PLEASE STOP..." Ben yelped pathetically, as jeff snickered at him. After a little Jeff turned it off. " Hey GLITCH I'm going out." Jeff said coldly as Ben got up. " o-ok... bye. " Ben whispered as jeff walked away.

Ben then walked into the bathroom and looked at the razor on the sink * No one would mind... Right?.. yeah. * Ben thought as he picked up the razor and put it to his arm, and carved GLITCH into his arm. He watched as the blood was oozing out of the deep cut * it's for the better... * he then cut GLITCH into his arm again but smaller and more spread out. * HAHAHA NO ONE CARES ANYWAY!* He thought as red bloody tears ran down his cheek.

Toby heard a quiet sobbing noise and realized it was coming from Ben and Jeff's room * what's that noise? It's coming from Ben and Jeff's room... I'm gonna check this out. * Toby then walked into the room quietly trying not make noise. He then walked into the bathroom and saw Ben cutting his arm with a razor blade, blood was dripping off of his arm into the sink. " B-BEN! WHAT ARE YOU D-DOING!? " Toby yelled as he grabbed the razor blade away from Ben, he looked up at him in shock " W-What are you d-doing here?.." Ben stuttered as he started to panic. " WHAT T-T-THE H-H-HECK B-BEN!?" Toby yelled while his tics got worse, " NO ONE CARES ANYWAY! " Ben yelled as he grabbed the razor back from Toby. He then shoved Toby out of the room and slammed the door in his face. He then heard Jeff yell " IM BACK! " as he heard the front door slam. It sent a shiver down his spine. Loud footsteps were heard coming up the stairs, Ben panicked and hid the razor in the bedside drawer.