Unprofessional Shit

"I'm glad to see you boys all made it here in one piece" Doc said to the band members. "Where's Vince?" He asked me as I laid across the leather couch in the dressing room. I shrugged before sitting up. "He's fucking some chick in the bathroom" Nikki said as he applied his stage makeup.

"I'll get him" I assure Doc. After a few months of being on tour with the band my business persona was starting to slip away as I meshed with Mötley Crüe. I quickly learned that they were like no other band I had worked with before. They thought more of me if I indulged in their bad behavior rather than trying to chastise them for what they got into.

"Vince?" I called knocking on the bathroom door to give him a warning. When I opened the door, I found Vince facing me naked despite my knock. The naked girl he was with let out a scream as she saw me. She probably thought I was his homely girlfriend catching them in the act. "Gross Vince" I said turning my head to the side and shielding my eyes.

"You've got then minutes to finish up here" I said before walking out. My body shook in a slight shudder in disgust. "I'll be done in five" He replied as the girl let out a squeak. "I wouldn't be bragging about that if I were you" I yelled over my shoulder. Tommy, who was waiting in the hall, laughed and held up his fist. I smiled at the thin drummer and bumped the side of my fist against his. "Come on T-bone, show time" I said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. As we walked to the stage, I lightly shrugged Tommy's arm off me.

"Are you staying for the show?" Mick asked a he peaked through the curtain. Doc flashed me a cold look as I inhaled deeply. "Yeah, I've got calls to make though to double check some venues and hotel reservations that Doug booked" I replied rolling my eyes as Doc walked away. My job was turning into being more of an assistant to Doug and a babysitter to the band more than anything else.

Doc was accusing me of neglecting my duties as road manager but I was not. Most of my time was spent trying to wrangle band members who kept interrupting me as I sat down to make my calls. It didn't take me long to decide it was easier to take care of the business side of my job while the men were on stage where they couldn't bother me.

At least then, I wouldn't have to hang up a call or apologize as Tommy burst into my room naked and screaming. I had seen more of Mötley Crüe naked more times than I want to admit, everyone except the one I would have really liked to see naked. Mick would flirt with me at times but stayed mostly cold and closed off. Our ever-changing attitudes never seemed to line up. I would try to flirt with him when he was cold to me and Mick would try to flirt when I was curt with me.

Mick caught my arm as I tried to walk away. I turned locking eyes with Nikki first before looking at Mick. His platform boots gave us a height difference that I always enjoy teasing him about. Since our normal height was only a few inches off I secretly loved having to look up at Mick.

"Can we talk?" He quietly asked. "No, you have a concert" I replied sounding ruder than I intended. Mick glared at me, his blue eyes chipping away at my icy façade as he released my arm. "We'll talk after" I said wrapping my finger around a strand of his long black hair. "I don't think you'll be doing much talking" Nikki teased. He was surprisingly the only one that caught on to our flirting.

"What's that supposed to mean Sixx?" I snapped turning to face the bass player. He shrugged unable to hide his shit-eating smirk. "You gonna fucking stand there and take Nikki's shit like that?" Tommy asked egging us on. "Shut the fuck up" I barked at him making Tommy laugh and hold his hands up. I felt like a raging bull, no one was safe from my fury.

"Back off man" Mick warned Tommy knowing that they didn't want to be on the receiving end of whatever was going to happen. "What the fuck does that mean Nikki?" I asked again standing toe to toe with the man that easily towered over me. "It means I don't think you'll be doing much talking with Mick's dick in your mouth" Nikki spat back.

"I don't do that shit" I replied through clenched teeth. He laughed lightly pushing me back by my shoulder. "Give me a fucking break" He replied rolling his eyes. "You're fucking asking for it Sixx" I warned backing down and turning my back on Nikki to walk away.

"Fucking hit me then Astrid" He yelled. I spun on my heels and smirked up at Nikki as I balled up my fist. Any intention I had of letting it go was thrown out the window when Nikki challenged me. "Alright" I replied before throwing all my body weight behind my punch. My fist connected with the space between his mouth and chin. It felt like punching a concrete wall.

"Shit" I complained shaking out my hand as I walked away from the men still in shock. "What did I miss?" Vince asked passing me. "Ask your asshole bass player" I mumbled not slowing my pace. The sound of my low heels echoed through the empty halls as I stomped back to the dressing room. I snatched up my bag and a metal bucket full of ice that earlier held a bottle of champagne.

"Fucking dumb ass" I said to myself and plunged my hand into the bucket. I wasn't sure if I was talking about Nikki for his comment or myself for letting him get to me. I know Nikki and he liked to push the boundaries as far as he could get away with and then some. I continued to fume as I walked over to the pay phone in the hall and dig through my bag for change.

"You stupid unprofessional shit" I said finally deciding I was angrier with myself. I dropped my bag to the floor and pinned the phone between my face and shoulder before tucking the bucket under my arm.