Round And Round

"Yes well, we're looking forward to Mötley Crüe playing at the venue as well. Yes thank you, you too" I finished my last call before bumping my forehead against the wall and closing my eyes. "Where did you learn to punch like that?" Mick asked making me jump and spin around. "That was nothing" I said placing the bucket on top of the payphone. "My brother taught me, we used to box with the kids in the neighborhood during the summer for money. I don't like fighting anymore though, even if it is just a punch" I explained leaning against the wall. I looked around for a clock worrying about the time. If Mick was back here that meant the show must be over.

"Did I miss the concert?" I asked trying to rub some feeling back into my hand. "There'll be more shows" Mick said brushing off my question. "How's your hand?" He asked holding his hand out palm up. "Cold" I replied placing my aching hand in his. My heart began to thump loudly in my chest. Mick chuckled and held my hand against his neck.

"Feels nice, I'm all hot from the show" He smiled moving closer to me. I blushed as Mick pinned me between the wall and himself. Even through the layer of leather clothing, I could feel the heat radiating off his body. "Are you trying to prove Nikki right?" I asked sliding my hand up from his neck. I placed my hand on his makeup-covered cheek. Mick looked left and right down the empty hallway before speaking.

"Nikki's not here to say shit. It's just us kid, we're all alone" He said lightly gripping onto my waist. "Do you plan on kissing me anytime soon?" I teased stating into his eyeliner rimmed blue eyes. "I'll get around to it" Mick replied setting his other hand on the middle of my back. "You better do it soon before I change my mind" I smiled as my eyes flickered between his mesmerizing eyes and his lipstick-coated lips.

"I don't think you will" He said before pulling me into a deep kiss. My entire body lit up with the kiss. I felt more alive in that moment than I had in years. The taste of vodka was still lingering on Mick's lips as he skillfully rolled his tongue around mine. Unfortunately, I had to cut the kiss short as I heard the other band members around the corner. I slipped from his arms before collecting my bag and rushing off into the dressing room.

"There you are dude, we were looking for you. We're gonna head to the strip club" Tommy loudly said to Mick. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror as I sat down on the couch. Smeared around my mouth was Mick's lipstick. There was just enough time for me to wipe my lips on the back of my hand as the band entered the room. "Astrid you missed the fucking show again" Tommy complained as he sat on my lap.

"Ouch Tommy, get your scrawny bony ass off me" I laughed as I tried to push him off me. He moved around on my lap digging his butt bones further into my thighs. "This isn't what I had in mind when I said I was looking forward to a lap dance" Nikki said cringing at the sight. "Alright, that's enough" I firmly said giving Tommy a harder push off my lap. The skinny drummer stumbled and roughly bumped into Mick. He let out a hiss in pain and placed his hand on his back.

"Shit Mick, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" I asked popping up from the couch and running to him in a slight panic. "Easy kid, I'm alright" He replied holding up his hand. I knew Mick didn't like being fussed over so I dropped it, but it didn't make me any less worried about him being hurt. My eyes drifted down to Mick's lips and for a moment, I thought about kissing him again even if the rest of the band saw. "Astrid, can I talk to you outside?" Nikki asked interrupting the moment. I took a deep breath to cool myself off as I followed him out of the room.

"Look" Nikki began as I closed the door. He sighed and rubbed at the spot on his chin where I hit him. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that in front of the guys" He continued making my mouth drop open in shock. "Did Doc put you up to this? Is he making you apologize?" I asked doubting where this was coming from. Nikki shook his head making his black mass of hair fall into his eyes.

"No, this is from me. We're friends right? Friends don't do that shit on purpose" He sounded genuine and a little high. I smiled and nodded my head. It was as close as I would get to hearing a genuine heartfelt apology from Nikki. "Yeah we are friends, apology accepted Sixx. I'm sorry for punching you" I replied.

"I wouldn't mind if you punched me anywhere else, but you got me in the fucking face and it was a mean ass right hook" Nikki teased pulling open the door. I laughed and followed him into the doorway before he stopped. He bent down wrapping his arms around my legs and picked me up. "She loves me again" Nikki dramatically said as he carried me into the room. "Nikki, be careful" I warned him as I gripped onto his shoulders. I was afraid he would drop me. He was drunk and high off god knows what, there was no telling what he would do. He spun me around before slowly lowering me to the ground.

"Don't ever do that to me again" I shook my head before sitting back down on the couch. My eyes met Mick's through the mirror. He gave me an odd look, almost disappointed or sad looking before turning away and beginning to take off his makeup. It gave me a strange feeling in my stomach and made my heart ache a little. "Hey Astrid, we're headed to the strip club. Do you want to come with us?" Vince asked as he pulled on a pair of leather pants.

"No I don't want to go but I have to since you knuckleheads are going" I angrily replied. Tommy turned around, his eyebrows furrowing together in confusion and mild disgust. "Knuckleheads? You sound like my grandparents" He remarked. "Sounds like you've been spending too much time around Mick" Vince teased as he straightened his shirt.