Chapter 2:New leader new anemy

No POV
"Hello~ anybody home" (y/n) sneak under shadow made him vicible To detected.

*bird and cat noice

Small little creature, eagle head cat body with wings run under (y/n) while a bull dog chasing it.

"Wow wow hold on boy what are you doing with this little pal." (Y/n) scoop the creature in his hand. Holding it with slowly make sure it not run away. While the dog barking at (y/n).

"Could you just let it be. Just go away." the dog ignore his word then bite his palm while other hand holding the creature.

"Arghhh!!!! You!!!." (y/n) use his katana snap the dog body hitting the wall beside him. His palm bloody turn to healing so fast.

"Huh it hurt, not so bad for a small dog like you." (y/n) look at the unconsion dog. As he examinate the dog already die.

"Seriously!!? with every thing you did. I need to save you!!!. Huhhh nevermind." (Y/n) use his dagger made a small cut his fingger let it drip in dog mouth. Then the dog blink awhile before standing and lick (y/n) hand.

"Now go away." but the dog didnt run beside he pull (y/n) pants to followed. A noice from bungker. (Y/n) hide under shadow less noice from shoes. He saw same guy holding broken chair.

"Hellooooo anybody??~~. Hmm i hear a heart beat~~~ i know you're here. You can run~ but you cant hide from me." as (y/n) walk away from the room, hide behind door as the man get out frim hidden place, walk slowly to up stair till, realise (y/n) walking behind him. No he was float!!! Following him behind.

"Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!." the last scream he ever make. (Y/n) slice his head till it fly away from body.

"Thank you little guy, you may go now." the dog running and jumping to the door.

"Nowwww where the, here its." (y/n) pull the necklace, the soul been suck in necklace.

"All done..."

*chirping noice

"Oouh sorry you may go now, little one." As (y/n) let the creature on table then leave.

10 minute walking till

*faint chirp
As (y/n) look behind him, the little creature following him from behind.

"No you can't come with me..." (Y/n) turn to walk back till heard a cat and dog fighting. Look at creature.

"Oouh come on... Ok you win." (y/n) hold the animal put it on his shoulder.

Meanwhile at [North]
Hell gate

"Hey is that all you got??!." two white hair man slayed the slug monster.

" two white hair man slayed the slug monster