Chapter one: Coming to town

Snoozed away, hearing my alarm go off till I hear my little sister scream making me move to my side half asleep, "OMG HES COMING"! I slowly groan still trying to ignore what's going on.

"Wake up Tren"! As my little sister shakes me constantly! I slowly open my eyes looking at her. "Can I just sleep in peace Lizzie what's so exciting"? Lizzie throws flyers at me then I finally open both eyes to see what's going on. I start reading in my head......... ATTENTION FANS BE PREPARED FOR YUNGBLUD TO COME INTO TOWN OF ORLANDO, FLORIDA! HES COMING MAY 16th 2021!!!!! I cleared my eyes and looked at Lizzie. "That's today"??? "Duhhhh" as she squealed even more.

I slowly moved back to my side closing my eyes hearing that my sister finally went back downstairs until I heard my phone go off..... I moan into irritation moving back to my left side grabbing my phone swiping right to answer knowing it was my best friend on the other line......"Trenity you have to take me to see Yungblud he's coming into town"!!!! I rolled my eyes then slowly sigh "okay, okay"I'll make sure me and Lizzie is ready by noon then I'll be on my way to pick you up. I heard Hailey squeal on the phone till we finally hung up, I didn't know what I got myself into but I know that I'll be seeing someone I don't care as much as these girls do.

I open my closet door trying to figure out what I'm going to wear, I just pull out a black crop top with my ripped up jeans and fishnets. The usual I wear nothing fancy. "Lizzie are you ready"? As I walk downstairs grabbing my purse and keys until Lizzie ran up to me in excitement. "Yes, let's go now before we don't get to see him perform"!!! I rolled my eyes several times this morning by this time they should've fell out.

Pulling up to the parking lot Lizzie and Hailey hopped out of my car before I even put it on park, I slowly get out my car until I saw all these crazy girls chanting "YUNGBLUD" Over and over again. I looked over at at my sister and best friend seeing how excited they are like they are about to shit themselves.

We hurried Into line slowly falling the line inside for us being not that early we were still able to get Barricade, as we got to the middle I looked around as everyone was freaking out and still chanting either "YUNGBLUD OR "DOM" I turn to look at Hailey seeing that she's already almost in tears even though he hasn't even came out yet. I just kept thinking to myself why are these girls going so crazy what's so special about him?

"Did you smoke something before you came"? Hailey looked at me and Stuttered her words in British "HELL YEAHHH"! I started to laugh then right before we know it here comes the greatest artist in everyone eyes.

"how's everyone's fookin day going"! As Dom is already super energetic on stage.

He starts to sing his first song "21st century liability" Hailey starts to go crazy already banging her head to the song as Lizzie was grabbing me Into excitement singing to all the words. I show a bit of a smile but then keeps a smirk on my face just staring around the crowd.

As the concert is almost over Dom starts saying how he's going to try to meet everybody outside for pictures and signatures. Dom finally finish all his songs and me and the girls finally got our way back outside.

I looked at Hailey and nudged her arm as I pull out a blunt asking if she wants some. Hailey grabs my hand and pulls me towards the back as Lizzie decided she wanted to try look for Dom herself.

I start to put the blunt into my mouth and grab the lighter and started to lit it. Hailey looked at me still in tears. "Man mate that was the best thing ever"!

I kinda keep ignoring the fact we are still talking about the concert but as I hand the blunt to Hailey a familiar voice was heard right next to us. "Can't be smoking that fookin shit with out me"! Hailey looked up In excitement and noticed it's who she thinks it is she freaked out and dropped the blunt, I looked at her and shocked.

"What the fuck Hailey"! Then as I was bending down to grab the blunt a hand went towards it and I looked up I was face to face with YUNGBLUD!

"OH HELL NO! give me my Fucken shit back" as I take the blunt away from Doms hand. "Fook mate you Feisty one"! Hailey laughed and asked if she could get a picture Dom handed me the phone asking if I wouldn't mind. I rolled my eyes and made a groan at him then just took the picture handing back the phone.

"You don't seem like you're one of my fans"? As he laughed Pulling out a cigarette getting ready to lit it in his mouth. I just looked at him with a smirk. " if you want you can give her and my sister much attention but not towards me thanks.

Dom leaned in closer to me and grabbed my hand putting a piece of paper into my hand as he shots it close. "Call me and I'll prove you wrong" he winks and gives Hailey one last hug and walks off. I scoffed and then laughed and looked at Hailey. Did that shit really just happen?

Hey guys thank you so much for enjoying my first chapter of my first book there is so much more!! I can't wait, I also want to thank my friends for being part of this story and I have more to be added of course!!!