Chapter five: Polygraph Eyes

Hailey's POV
   I recently posted a Tik Tok just to joke around not knowing it'll hit 1m views even seeing Dom's comment "oh shit, i knew you looked familiar"! Like what does that mean have we met before and I forgot? I wrote comment back wondering what he meant.

I decided to stay off the internet for a while heading up to my bedroom reading a book. Not everyone knows much about me but I live with my grandma and I make sure she gets much care but I lost my parents in a car accident, I don't remember much after that. Trenity and Lizzie are all I have definitely like my sisters.

After reading my book I saw that Dom texted me saying that he wanted me and Trenity to meet up with him and Adam at the coffee shop...

Trenity's POV
Me and Hailey met Dom and Adam at the coffee shop sitting down waiting for our drinks to come to us.

Hailey and Adam decided to order some pastry's leaving me and Dom alone. "So how's you and the ex"? I looked up at Dom quickly not expecting a question like that. "Umm I haven't replied back to him". As I looked down staring at my phone.

"I've finished the lyrics, it's definitely a song for you if you want to hear me perform it live just for you".

I looked up at him staring into his eyes but looked back at my phone as Hailey and Adam returned with our drinks.

Hailey and Adam kept giggling at each other as me and Dom keep awkwardly staring into each other's eyes. "Trenity are you feeling okay"? As Dom grabbed my hands.

"Yeah, I know I seem a little off me and Lizzie got into it and I can't stop thinking about it but I'm okay I promise".

He smirked at me "polygraph eyes"!

"What"? My face turn into confusion

"The song that I finished for you it's call polygraph eyes". He grabbed his guitar that was sitting by him and Adam then he pulled a chair up close to me and started playing, singing the lyrics he wrote for me.

My eyes got so watery but I couldn't help but stop smiling right after he finished I gave him a hug "Thank you"! It's beautiful. "I'm glad you love it"!

Hailey and Adam clapped then Hailey looked at Dom " you never told me what your comment meant"! He laughed "it's a long story but it does have to do with you losing your memory that night".

Hailey looked at me so confused but then got distracted so fast by Adam I gave her a big smirk knowing something is going on with those two. First Lizzie and Tom now it's Adam and Hailey!

"Hey guys I'm going to start heading out I'm sure Lizzie is wondering where I'm at". I quickly started to head out knowing that Dom is running after me.

"Wait"! Dom grabbed my hand pulling me towards him

"Are you sure you're okay love"?

"Yes I'm okay Dom but I need to start heading home, thank you so much for the song"!

"You're not running to him are you"?

Tears started to run down my face until I felt Dom wiping my tears away "please don't go". I looked up at him not knowing what to say or do but my intentions were to just pull him closer into a hug not letting go. In my head all I could say was i feel safe with you but parts of me wanted to leave.

I slipped out of our hug slowly walking away as he was still standing there hoping I would turn around coming back to him, all I could do was to keep walking hoping he would run back to me until I heard a voice scream happiness towards Dom I didn't think much about it, one of his fans caught him so was my time to escape.

It was pass noon, I didn't go home like I said I would I met up with him I know I said I wouldn't but I was hoping he actually changed.

"Oh Trenity, I'm so glad you actually came to let me speak my mind out"!

I just looked at him not knowing what to say or do but all he could do was grab my hands pulling me closer to him "Ryan what are you doing"?

"I've missed you so much come let's get a drink". He pulled me into the bar with him pulling out a chair forcing me to sit.

"Ryan look we just came here to talk not to have a drink, I have Lizzie waiting for me"!

He started to order drinks, I was hoping letting him speak his mind out was different but just seems like this was a date to him. I decided to run to the restroom giving myself a minute not knowing what to do.

As I return back to the table he already seemed to be buzzed "look Ryan this was a big mistake I'm going to head home"!

"No sit and drink with me"! I rolled my eyes and took a shot then out of no where I felt dizzy, did he just drugged me?  "Ryan"! As I was stuttering unable to keep my balance. He grabbed me into his arms walking me out after he left a $20 tip. "Let's go home my love".

All I could see was blurriness around me not remembering what is happening until we got into his apartment. He slowly started to take my clothes off but parts of me wanted to fight back, he pushed me on the bed kissing up on my neck. "RYAN PLEASE STOP"!

My phone started to ring it was Lizzie then after Lizzie I saw that Dom and Hailey was calling me but I was trapped his body was on top of mine, all I could do was quit fighting. I was frozen as he was deep in me. Tears started to stream down my face. All I wanted was to go home........