27

Luke's POV.

I didn't know what to think. All I knew is that I was ready for this.

I felt shocks running through my body as Michael pushed me harshly against the wall.

I loved how loving and caring he was being but I also loved the roughness.

He harshly stripped us both of our clothes and kissed my neck making me feel something new as he began to grind down on me.

"Michael. I-I've never-"

"I know. Just let me take care of you." He mumbled, kissing my cheek.

I nodded.

"Can I prepare you now?" He asked.

"Can you what?"

"Oh. Never mind. This is gonna feel a little weird for a minute." He said coating three fingers in something shiny.

I was confused until he spread my legs open, inserting one slowly.

It hurt a little, but the feeling was weird. My face twisted up, and I grabbed his shoulder.

It got better. A lot better as he put the second one in.

I was a moaning mess underneath him.

I don't know where these sounds are coming from, or that I could even make them. But Michael said he likes them.

Once the condom was on, and he put the shiny stuff on, he went into me, absolutely tearing me open.

"M-Michael w-wait-" I said, feeling a tear roll down my cheek.

"You're okay." He whispered, and I nodded.

He moved into me softly and slowly.

I felt my insides start to tingle, and I threw my head back onto the pillow.

"Faster. P-Please.." I moaned out.

The rest of the night was filled with love and need.

I made love to the guy I love and I never plan on loosing or leaving.

I made love to my significant other.

I love Michael, and it can tell he wants me.

Seeing Michael above me, whispering encouraging words with such love in his voice made me realize: I am wanted.

How could he care so much? How could he kiss my scars, and still love me? He still loves me.

I love him.

Michael loves me.

**end